What comes after cope?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
We have to accept that a certain percentage will never be slaying. Its not like if you get to average looks or above average that you will slay and be happy. I am a bit above average looking (was rated upper tier normie) and had a gf for 3 years but it fell apart because my looks weren't above hers or not enough difference. Yeah as a normie you can have a gf and maybe here and there sex but when you are blackpill aware you will feel how the girls aren't reeaaally into you. You have to be 2 points above her. If she's a 7 be a 9 if she's a 6 be a 8. Its the Pareto distribution, be in the top 20%. If we are all honest and stop coping we know that we won't make it to the 20%. Maybe we get to top 40% or top 30% but not more. Its all genetics, its all luck. No supplements, no mewing, no gymcelling, no surgeries will bring you to the 20% if your genes aren't made for that. EOD

Now my questions is, what comes after the cope? I am reading a lot of philosophy and try to find any answers but it seems like either there is a life beyond coping or we will die in our basements unhappy. We can't just accept our unhappy lives and vegetate until we die.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 616
sad shit, man

rope

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
i am or will be more or less at 20/100 when at low bf, at the very least withing my pheno, happy with that, no need to cope.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
i am or will be more or less at 20/100 when at low bf, at the very least withing my pheno, happy with that, no need to cope.
I am also gonna try to looksmax through finally hitting low bf levels and gymmaxxing and beardmaxxing but the questions is for those were its 100% over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Idk i will moneymax and ldar

I am also gonna try to looksmax through finally hitting low bf levels and gymmaxxing and beardmaxxing but the questions is for those were its 100% over.
if it's over, focus on smth else : philosophy, piety, IQ, there IS always smth where ONE is above/well above average.

Yeah but everyone here is to high inhib to do it. The society is giving 0 shit about us and they enjoy their blue pill life while all ugly people have to suffer. The ugly girls don't have high enough iq to understand any of this. You live only once, don't accept that bullshit.

and all these surgerymaxxer to hell, those who do like 4+ invasives surgeries, it's for what ?
beauty won't last, and especially the implants won't either...
all this shit for 5-6 years of vain pleasure ?

no problem with doing little surgeries, or correcting big failos, but wanting to become top model only for few years with all that amount of surgery is somehow vain imo

and all these surgerymaxxer to hell, those who do like 4+ invasives surgeries, it's for what ?
beauty won't last, and especially the implants won't either...
all this shit for 5-6 years of vain pleasure ?

no problem with doing little surgeries, or correcting big failos, but wanting to become top model only for few years with all that amount of surgery is somehow vain imo
The truth is, if you have to do big surgeries, its over for you anyway. Fixing one flaw or one small things won't make you chad. Its just burned money. Maybe incels should try to transform this society. Spread the blackpill and change something.

The truth is, if you have to do big surgeries, its over for you anyway. Fixing one flaw or one small things won't make you chad. Its just burned money. Maybe incels should try to transform this society. Spread the blackpill and change something.
true if you have not a good basis, it's hard to ascend hard with surgery tbh.
thankfully, even if i do surgery, i have nothing big to do.

No need for this : just bring back the partiarchy, and the brotherhood way of thinking, as it did exist and do exist in others countries, no need for "blackpill" or anything.imo

Tbh you don't need to be 2+ psl points above her. You just need to be in that top 20+ percent I think it's greater than 80 20 nowadays. The way it works is the 80 go for the top 20 so if you're in the top 20 you're basically straight because that's exactly what they are shooting for.

But at the same time tbh everybody is fucked nowadays. Girls are unhappy because they need to get married and have children and be happy with their partner but that's impossible due to how connected we are with social media and their hypergamy 'forces' them to go after the best of what they see, but they will never get it but because guys fuck everything the chads will fuck those girls but of course never commit so they have to 'settle' for guys they don't believe deserve them and they resent those guys and of course compare them to the 20 other dudes she fucked so she's never satisfied and the guy is fucked because the game was rigged since the beginning. The only winners are chads tbh since they get to fuck as many chicks as they want and then on top of that they easily have the best chance of whatever non degenerate hoe that the supply is way too low and demand way too high for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and gaymidget
I just want a girl who’s at least 5.5 facially and has a good body (big tits + long legs). My ex actually has a good face but her body sucks.

Unfortunately surgery can't fix my problem, which is hair, but at the same time thankfully there is a solution to it that is non surgical that looks better than any surgery result. Also I could fix some other issues with surgery, but might not need to.

Tbh you don't need to be 2+ psl points above her. You just need to be in that top 20+ percent I think it's greater than 80 20 nowadays. The way it works is the 80 go for the top 20 so if you're in the top 20 you're basically straight because that's exactly what they are shooting for.

But at the same time tbh everybody is fucked nowadays. Girls are unhappy because they need to get married and have children and be happy with their partner but that's impossible due to how connected we are with social media and their hypergamy 'forces' them to go after the best of what they see, but they will never get it but because guys fuck everything the chads will fuck those girls but of course never commit so they have to 'settle' for guys they don't believe deserve them and they resent those guys and of course compare them to the 20 other dudes she fucked so she's never satisfied and the guy is fucked because the game was rigged since the beginning. The only winners are chads tbh since they get to fuck as many chicks as they want and then on top of that they easily have the best chance of whatever non degenerate hoe that the supply is way too low and demand way too high for.
I did not mean the psl scale when I used those numbers but I agree with your statement. The top 20% is the goal.
I just want a girl who’s at least 5.5 facially and has a good body (big tits + long legs). My ex actually has a good face but her body sucks.
Like Dogs explained, you need to be in the top 20%. There is no, "I want only ...". Hypergamy doesn't allow any compromises and looks match.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Try to spread the black pill.
Study this shit to infinity and beyond, with actually biological evidence, abs try to spread it as much as you can.

Try to spread the black pill.
Study this shit to infinity and beyond, with actually biological evidence, abs try to spread it as much as you can.
brother? thats what im doing no joke invited my friends to psl too

Exactly
brother? thats what im doing no joke invited my friends to psl too
Tried to spread the blackpill to mine.
One is now ignoring me and is mad at me.
He is pretty much bluepilled, with "muh confidence".
1 is already fucking and he is kinda subconscioually aware of it.
1 is a normie, and make up bullshit excuses (luckily him he reminds me somewhat of Jeremy Meeks in skull structure).
1 is kinda accepts it(the highest IQ one), but he is sorta coping, but he did accept alit of it.
Others are just cucks

Last edited: