What could Cole Sprouse do to fix his jaw?

coke

coke

Gold
I'm in an annoying situation where my only issue is my jaw, I think I might have a bad hyoid bone. I have a jaw, especially when I jut.. and my chin is fine, not projected super but it's on level with my bottom lip, similar face shape to DiCaprio/James Dean, definitely a heart shaped face.. but one thing I can't seem to fix is my jaw. I seem to have an Adams Apple with a layer of fat that connects under my chin, especially when I lean down. It's the only thing making me insecure. It makes my side profile not something I personally like, and I've been studying this forum on how to fix that.

I don't know what my body fat is, I'm naturally skinny but not boney. I also don't work out, but I've just ordered equipment for a home-gym, weight bench, cage etc and plan to take it very seriously. I struggle to work out my exact body fat, as I'm very slim but there are fat layers on my stomach, but nothing crazy, and I often wonder if this means even if I get shredded/low body fat.. will my neck remain the same? or is it fat storage?

Cole Sprouse seems to be similar, if he were in a ''skinny fat never working out'' predicament. Would becoming shredded remove that layer of fat on his neck and make his jaw/neck straighter and more defined? or does the fact that we're naturally skinny and have this mean its over?

Would love any genuine advice or anyone that has been through this. I'm scared of Fillers due to migration, and have a fear of Jaw Implants as they need to be removed and can cause infections, so clinging on to this hope lol

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    705.6 KB · Views: 441
  • 3.png
    3.png
    1 MB · Views: 449
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 443
  • tumblr_oq47x1PfXA1uwoek7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oq47x1PfXA1uwoek7o1_1280.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 547
does he have good zygos? @BradAniston

so interesteting. that he has a identical twin walking around.
So one can see how much the factor of life, lifestyle, environment, etc.. plays a role.

His brother. Dylan.
Always looked like to me. The one that got more Testosterone, more dhymorphic growth in puberty growth phase in life.
Cole looks like the feminine version of his brother, and visa versa. Although Dylan is not hyper masculine looking at all (average in dhymorphism, I think), still significantly more than his brother imo.

His brothers pics:

20170507-cole-sprouse-dylan-sprouse_main.jpg
dylan-sprouse-barbara-palvin-relationship-timeline.jpg
dylan-sprouse-and-barbara-palvin-attend-boss-womenswear-news-photo-1030119388-1549636816.jpg

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Slob, subhuman incel and 1 other person
no lol, his ogee is flat as fuck
any idea on how he could remove the fat around his neck? I'm presuming bad hyoid, but wondering if it could also potentially be because of ''skinny fat''.. maybe fat storage. Do you think if he got to around 8-10% body fat, ripped his neck would straighten up? sorta like James Dean.

Attachments

• B_WXZ1bUwAIuTEH.jpg
    B_WXZ1bUwAIuTEH.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 443
any idea on how he could remove the fat around his neck? I'm presuming bad hyoid, but wondering if it could also potentially be because of ''skinny fat''.. maybe fat storage. Do you think if he got to around 8-10% body fat, ripped his neck would straighten up? sorta like James Dean.
Maybe some liposuction there prolly?

so interesteting. that he has a identical twin walking around.
So one can see how much the factor of life, lifestyle, environment, etc.. plays a role.

His brother. Dylan.
Always looked like to me. The one that got more Testosterone, more dhymorphic growth in puberty growth phase in life.
Cole looks like the feminine version of his brother, and visa versa.
His brothers pics:

20170507-cole-sprouse-dylan-sprouse_main.jpg
dylan-sprouse-barbara-palvin-relationship-timeline.jpg
dylan-sprouse-and-barbara-palvin-attend-boss-womenswear-news-photo-1030119388-1549636816.jpg
Absolutely man, I was just about to share Dylan Sprouse's side profile. This is what was making me wonder if Cole followed a similar diet/regime to his brother, would he too look the same?

Dylan takes good care of his body, and has a good diet. Cole Sprouse drinks alcohol, eats like shit and smokes a ton of cigarettes, since they are twins, I wonder if it's the diet

Attachments

• dylan.jpg
    dylan.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 297
  • cole.jpg
    cole.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 399
Maybe some liposuction there prolly?
Actually damn the answer is right in front of me haha, appreciate that. Neck Liposuction and Neck Lifts are something I read about on here a while ago, have you ever seen anyone post any before and afters on here about them? That would be really cool to see.

Actually damn the answer is right in front of me haha, appreciate that. Neck Liposuction and Neck Lifts are something I read about on here a while ago, have you ever seen anyone post any before and afters on here about them? That would be really cool to see.
not sure @facemaxxed didnt you have some jaw/neck lipo?

• +1
Reactions: coke
Absolutely man, I was just about to share Dylan Sprouse's side profile. This is what was making me wonder if Cole followed a similar diet/regime to his brother, would he too look the same?

Dylan takes good care of his body, and has a good diet. Cole Sprouse drinks alcohol, eats like shit and smokes a ton of cigarettes, since they are twins, I wonder if it's the diet
I gotta say.
Dylan, nearly always looked a bit more healthy. I guess they had different lifestyle preferences, causing that factor.

I guess Dyalan better eating habits, and eating more though things, and better pallates growth.
You can already see at child age. How that 1 brother has good wide pallate development due to lifestyle I guess. While the other gets that soy develpment bite, that soy narrow pallete
One wants the teeths, to spread out wide. not that the hook teeths next to the 2 frontal teeths, is angling behind it and backwards.

GTY_suite_life_kab_150520_16x9_1600.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta say.
Dylan, nearly always looked a bit more healthy. I guess they had different lifestyle preferences, causing that factor.

I guess Dyalan better eating habits, and eating more though things, and better pallates growth.
You can already see at child age. How that 1 brother has good wide pallate development due to lifestyle I guess. While the other gets that soy develpment bite, that soy narrow pallete
One wants the teeths, to spread out wide. not that the hook teeths next to the 2 frontal teeths, is angling behind it and backwards.

GTY_suite_life_kab_150520_16x9_1600.jpg

Yeah this is true actually. It's funny too because Dylan Sprouse I recall was always called the fatter twin, I believe Cole always played the more intellectual kid an Dylan was the fat bullied one, not that Cole is fat today, but it sure turned around and Dylan is definitely a lot more healthy and active it seems.

Would you say Cole could achieve a similar facial shape to his brother? My main interest is the neck fat he seems to have, do you think he'd need surgery or neck lipo and working out to achieve a lower body fat with a muscular body would help?

I'm in an annoying situation where my only issue is my jaw, I think I might have a bad hyoid bone. I have a jaw, especially when I jut.. and my chin is fine, not projected super but it's on level with my bottom lip, similar face shape to DiCaprio/James Dean, definitely a heart shaped face.. but one thing I can't seem to fix is my jaw. I seem to have an Adams Apple with a layer of fat that connects under my chin, especially when I lean down. It's the only thing making me insecure. It makes my side profile not something I personally like, and I've been studying this forum on how to fix that.

I don't know what my body fat is, I'm naturally skinny but not boney. I also don't work out, but I've just ordered equipment for a home-gym, weight bench, cage etc and plan to take it very seriously. I struggle to work out my exact body fat, as I'm very slim but there are fat layers on my stomach, but nothing crazy, and I often wonder if this means even if I get shredded/low body fat.. will my neck remain the same? or is it fat storage?

Cole Sprouse seems to be similar, if he were in a ''skinny fat never working out'' predicament. Would becoming shredded remove that layer of fat on his neck and make his jaw/neck straighter and more defined? or does the fact that we're naturally skinny and have this mean its over?

Would love any genuine advice or anyone that has been through this. I'm scared of Fillers due to migration, and have a fear of Jaw Implants as they need to be removed and can cause infections, so clinging on to this hope lol
good question because his jaw looks like mine. my chin is not recessed but i have double chin etc

good question because his jaw looks like mine. my chin is not recessed but i have double chin etc
Hopefully we can work it out man. I don't have any insecurities other than the neck fat despite being skinny, no difficulties with woman, no real self image issues, I'm relatively happy. I started a band a year and a half ago and we had a little concert with a proper photographer, was really new and cool, I clicked on the images and absolutely hated my side profile. My nose etc is all fine, but damn my neck/jaw looked weak, I came straight to this forum as I found it last year when getting into skin care, and since lockdown March 2020, I've done nothing about it, been lazy as hell and regretting it haha.

Would you say Cole could achieve a similar facial shape to his brother? My main interest is the neck fat he seems to have, do you think he'd need surgery or neck lipo and working out to achieve a lower body fat with a muscular body would help?
I think he could had achieved a similar shape as his brother.
if stuff went the same; DURING GROWTH PHASE of life.

facial development is mainly over, after puberty.
If it hasn't happened than (at the latest during puberty growth phase). I think it's game over for massive change, unless obviously going the plastic surgery route.
Plastic surgery, is a bit hit and miss though.

Growing naturally well. in growth phase of life. Moogs.
because everything grows same rate and proportions well (often) if stuff is good. So you ain't getting fucked up proportion, like can happen with plastic surgery.

This dude got nuked hard during puberty growth phase, very sad story. There is no recovering from that, I guess. during puberty, hopefully due to everything going well, one has massive bone (mass growth). If it doesn't happen than, imo, one = nuked 4 life likely.
it's the parenst main responsibilty. To intervere hardstyle, if puberty growth phase sucks in their child.

Check how small his head is. Due to not getting pouberty growth phase, with massive T-spike and growth in puberty times.

Last edited:
Nothing

Isn't this dude pounding Barbara Palvin? Why should he give a fuck what some autists and incels on here say about his jaw

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
bimax tbh his brother mogs him

Nothing

Isn't this dude pounding Barbara Palvin? Why should he give a fuck what some autists and incels on here say about his jaw
No, chad brother with the good jaw is pounding Barbara. Jaw pill checks out once more.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, everythingisacope and coping ethnic
its just how his head is tilted, he never fixed it. I'm pretty close to looking like this guy and my neck does that if I look far enough even though my rammus is past my ear

No, chad brother with the good jaw is pounding Barbara. Jaw pill checks out once more.
Yeah, but Cole is dating Lili Reinhart, and previously dated Victoria Justice.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
Yeah, but Cole is dating Lili Reinhart, and previously dated Victoria Justice.
2 Low tier Stacies while his Chad brother is dating a Giga Stacy. Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, everythingisacope and coping ethnic
he just need to raise his back thirdy while mewing fuck man why nobody knows that shit is the tongue showing trough the mandible and not fat

both of them are goodlooking enough

your jaw is just recessed and lacks width, also too much fat around it. The lack of bone mass makes the skin sag around the jawline.

alternatives
lipo + chin wing
lipo + bsso + jaw filler

both of them are goodlooking enough

your jaw is just recessed and lacks width, also too much fat around it. The lack of bone mass makes the skin sag around the jawline.

alternatives
lipo + chin wing
lipo + bsso + jaw filler
Do you have a lot of experience on this?

I've been researching like crazy for the past week, and it seems like rather than an implant, my best bet is a genioplasty with liposuction on the neck. Is a genioplasty the same as a chin wing? Also, do you think a genioplasty would make my jaw any better or just target the chin? I've been seeing so much and trying to educate myself, someone got a genioplasty with BSSO, someone else got a Bimax at the same time as a Genioplasty. I'm not sure which options I should be considering haha.