What could i do to look like delon ded serious here

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
IMG 20190724 023517

I know its coping their must be something lefort 3 lefort 4 skull implants ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, BrettyBoy, her and 2 others
Wear mask with Alain's face printed on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
Bro I don't think any doctor would do lefort 3 for purpose of aesthetics, and just think about it, would you want to do this surgery?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Euphorer, WannaBeA6 and BigBoy
Which one is Alain Delon??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 39, Zygos4Life and 4 others
that mouth area, i swear it's unique

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Depressed Twink and BigBoy
I wish I had your pheno ngl, I would be a chadpreet with it.

Wow couldnt tell the difference ngl, why didnt u include a pic of yourself? All I see is two pics of Alain delon

I wish lol i would cut my own fucking arm to even look like this dude

if i had white pheno, north atlandid,i would already be a chadlite with high bf

go do lefort III boyo

North atlantid is the ultimate bloodline why would anyone not want this god like bloodline i can no longer cope i need to look like delon inbefore overrated no he isn't that is a gigacope

you’re being delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i summon the surgery expert @SirGey which surgery for op to reach alain delon level as a chadpreet ?

@SirGey give me the delon level tips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Your best option is to pray for Shiva to reincarnate you bro.
nah shiva itself has not the north atlantid pheno, he is not even a chad, he can't do a thing tbh

Skull implants lefort 1 their has to be something i know it
just get a bimax for lower third + genio
+ infra + supra orbital rim implant
+ Taban for the eye area, and every fucking surgery he'll told u to do you will.
+ nose job
+ lip job
skin whitening
+ stroma

and believe me you'll ascend.

just have 150K or rope tbh

• JFL
just get a bimax for lower third + genio
+ infra + supra orbital rim implant
+ Taban for the eye area, and every fucking surgery he'll told u to do you will.
+ nose job
+ lip job
skin whitening
+ stroma

and believe me you'll ascend.

just have 150K or rope tbh

Dude not about ascension i am looking for delon maxing
Have you thought of wearing other's people faces?

That sounds actually pretty decent tbh how would 1 even come about doing that

You betrayed me

Ok here is how you look like Delon

#1 Do a bunch of a good deeds in life. Say please and thank you, work at soup kitchens, donate all your money to charity, and donate all organs to hospital

#2 Use all your karma points to cash in after death to reincarnate as Alain Delon or maybe even Alain Delon at 6'4 if you have enough points

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 3043
Ok here is how you look like Delon

#1 Do a bunch of a good deeds in life. Say please and thank you, work at soup kitchens, donate all your money to charity, and donate all organs to hospital

#2 Use all your karma points to cash in after death to reincarnate as Alain Delon or maybe even Alain Delon at 6'4 if you have enough points

Dude how about trying that in this life their has to be some surgery to accomplish such a feat of magnificence

Dude how about trying that in this life their has to be some surgery to accomplish such a feat of magnificence
no there is not

even if you werent subhuman looking you would still be indian

no there is not

even if you werent subhuman looking you would still be indian

Dude gigacope their are surgeries dudes here don't even know about my main problem these higher end ones are in the black market and are much more dangerous and costly thats the issue

Dude gigacope their are surgeries dudes here don't even know about my main problem these higher end ones are in the black market and are much more dangerous and costly thats the issue
what you fail to realise is that you can't manually engineer harmony cuz we dont perfectly understand how it works

you have subhuman everything besides your height, you'll always be considered 0-1 psl to western girls

idk about indian ones

• So Sad
Literally every facial surgery

what you fail to realise is that you can't manually engineer harmony cuz we dont perfectly understand how it works

you have subhuman everything besides your height, you'll always be considered 0-1 psl to western girls

idk about indian ones

It's why we have plus minus scales dude wherever their is a demand markets follow and we will have something working towards this it's just it's hard to find the black markets for this shit i mean seriously try finding 1
Literally every facial surgery

Fucking brutal tbh

idk about indian ones
0-1, hard but true, shitty life op i'm sorry

• So Sad
Dude i don't care i need the delon look fuck how i currently am
you can't bro
it's life. you were a curry, you'll die as a curry. it is what it is

you can't bro
it's life. you were a curry, you'll die as a curry. it is what it is

Dude this sounds to defeatist for my liking their has to be something

Ok, listen to me carefully, just take a shower 5 times per hour, use hyaluronic soap and comb your hair's ass with a wooden comb from Amazon's forest. You'll be Delon's doppelganger in no time.

Ok, listen to me carefully, just take a shower 5 times per hour, use hyaluronic soap and comb your hair's ass with a wooden comb from Amazon's forest. You'll be Delon's doppelganger in no time.

Dude i'm being ded serious and half this fucking forum is mocking me

Bro I don't think any doctor would do lefort 3 for purpose of aesthetics, and just think about it, would you want to do this surgery?

surgeons would do it for him because they feel pity

surgeons would do it for him because they feel pity

Dude it is what it is life is a selfish place were all selfish i need black pilled answers not the same old cope blue pilled answers

bro you'r very low tier curry, delon is one of the most gl guys on earth at his time. What do you want to do ?Even gl white people can't look like him, so you you will ? Don't you think if such surgery would exist, lots of people would have done it.

Just gtfo and take into account that you'll stay a shitskin bro

bro you'r very low tier curry, delon is one of the most gl guys on earth at his time. What do you want to do ?Even gl white people can't look like him, so you you will ? Don't you think if such surgery would exist, lots of people would have done it.

Just gtfo and take into account that you'll stay a shitskin bro

I never said exactly like delon but copy the face just to 90 percent accuracy also 90 percent the public is blue pilled as it is in fact this psl thing is so retarded our numbers are in the thousands that's not me even coping either i looked up the google trends most the world doesn't give a fuck

I never said exactly like delon but copy the face just to 90 percent accuracy also 90 percent the public is blue pilled as it is in fact this psl thing is so retarded our numbers are in the thousands that's not me even coping either i looked up the google trends most the world doesn't give a fuck
you could never even look like a deformed white looking guy, stay in your ethnicity, do surgery and maybe you can become normie

Because, let alone it's very hard going from 1psl to 7psl, even with surgeries, it's fucking impossible to change your phenotype too

It's absolutely depressing, but your phenotype is what defines you and there's no way to change it with any current terrestrial technology.

Dude it is what it is life is a selfish place were all selfish i need black pilled answers not the same old cope blue pilled answers
You wont do shit tho
do you have narrow upper or lower palate ?

Make CEPHS or cone 3d ct scan so I can rate properly or lose fat

look for bimax with 2 piece LeFort 1 then get commisuroplasty, zygo implant with infraorbitals and then bridge of bone cantho

but I have seen your body too and have to guess that you have klinefelters ? or just poor developement

here you got your advice, it is risky and expensive but you wont do shit anyways

• +1
Because, let alone it's very hard going from 1psl to 7psl, even with surgeries, it's fucking impossible to change your phenotype too

It's absolutely depressing, but your phenotype is what defines you and there's no way to change it with any current terrestrial technology.

Fuck this kiked world i swear in a ancap state bullshit would take 20 years max even less
you could never even look like a deformed white looking guy, stay in your ethnicity, do surgery and maybe you can become normie

Dude your coping to oblivion i know i'm not the highest looking but i mog a deformed white guy your just trying to blue pill me like the rest of these cunts tbh
You wont do shit tho

look for bimax with 2 piece LeFort 1 then get commisuroplasty, zygo implant with infraorbitals and then bridge of bone cantho

but I have seen your body too and have to guess that you have klinefelters ? or just poor developement

here you got your advice, it is risky and expensive but you wont do shit anyways

How do you fix delayed puberty also bro you just described everthing i have fuck it's ogre
You wont do shit tho

Dude no actually don't have the syndrome and yes while I am higher than average height my mom in her prime was 5 foot 6 and my dad was 5 foot 9 your supposed to get on average plus so that would first get me to 5 foot 11.5 however how did I get the other 1.5 inches a I had a good diet growing up.

Next the dick size part I have average dick size for a Bengali

Next my beard size is decent or average same with my body hair.

The man breasts are from high bf percentage.

The next part uneven frame mainly the fact I'm skinny you can account for that.

Literally while evething sounds like you can fit it all into this correlation does not equal causation.

I have large height cause my ancestors also had large heights they were aristocrats I have a uneven frame cause I'm skinny I have a uneven Brest cause high bf tbh it all makes sense tbh my dick size is average from where I am from slightly higher tbh so I don't seem to exhibit the condition

Last edited:
@pashtun

• +1
Reactions: twilight