What course should I study in university?

Deleted member 3583

Deleted member 3583

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
I live in the UK and I need to apply to universities soon. What course should I study that has a good work effort to money ratio etc? Help me out, my brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 3043
What are your grades? You want to get into a good uni like oxbridge, imperial, lse, warwick, durham, st andrews

I live in the UK and I need to apply to universities soon. What course should I study that has a good work effort to money ratio etc? Help me out, my brothers
engineering or buisness

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
What are your grades? You want to get into a good uni like oxbridge, imperial, lse, warwick, durham, st andrews
ABB predicted. AS exams do not exist anymore

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Just let other people online determine your life theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Bluepill, Hector and 15 others
Just let other people online determine your life theory
I am looking for suggestions, obviously I would research into the course extensively

Engineering is hard work and the starting salary kind of sucks considering the amount of work you have to put in. What career would I work in with a business degree?

Yeah bro I'm looking into economics
Econ > spring week > summer internship/placement > graduate job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Slaying

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
i swear bro if i could came back.....

DENTIST

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Vitruvian
Engineering is hard work and the starting salary kind of sucks considering the amount of work you have to put in. What career would I work in with a business degree?

Yeah bro I'm looking into economics
engineering salary is 100k

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 3583
engineering salary is 100k
That's not the average salary, especially in the UK. Especially straight out of uni. If you put that work into uni you might as well try medicine/dentistry (not sure if ABB is good enough nowadays).
Econ/business on the other hand are piss easy degrees to get 2:1/first, still have a social life at uni and then get into good jobs (consulting, banking, finance in general).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Civil Engineering or Detistry

Or get a commision in the RN

b53.png

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 3043
study something that can be done by algorithms and robots in a few years

Finance. Don't fall for the economics meme. It's all theoretical bullshit bases on unrealistic assumptions.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 2095, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Also q to ukcels: why are the salaries of software engineers so pisspoor?

if you're smart engineering or computer science
if you just want to cruise through and get a job i'd say business

Whatever you enjoy doing the most. You have to remember what you study could potentially lead to a job and a career in that subject which you may have for the rest off your life. I'm sure you don't want to do a job you don't enjoy which paids loads over a job which you enjoy which pays less for the rest of your life

Finance. Don't fall for the economics meme. It's all theoretical bullshit bases on unrealistic assumptions.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

show me the finance bachelor Oxford or Cambridge are offering. OHH SHIT, RIGHT, THEY DON'T OFFER IT. Economics is an umbrella degree that includes finance. You can even do your dissertation in finance. Economics is just really variable. Hell you can pick all optional modules in finance/business/accounting. Also it makes a better impression than fucking business studies, accounting & finance or worse management. By picking all the business/finance subjects outside of your core modules you get a degree that is almost as easy as business, BUT YOU CAN SLAP THE BIG FAT LABEL ECONOMICS ON IT. It is the undergraduate degree to get into finance/banking/consulting in the UK. If you do a master (that costs you a shitload of money) it means you fucked up getting a good job straight out of uni, following the typical path of: spring week -> summer intern/placement --> job offer after uni (for a 2:1/first) --> graduate job. If you want do to postgrad then sure go ahead and do it in finance there it makes a difference; not for undergraduate though.

Best paying degree subjects among london banking directors salary chartbuilder 55250ba61c7b8

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Sucking cock

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

show me the finance bachelor Oxford or Cambridge are offering. OHH SHIT, RIGHT, THEY DON'T OFFER IT. Economics is an umbrella degree that includes finance. You can even do your dissertation in finance. Economics is just really variable. Hell you can pick all optional modules in finance/business/accounting. Also it makes a better impression than fucking business studies, accounting & finance or worse management. By picking all the business/finance subjects outside of your core modules you get a degree that is almost as easy as business, BUT YOU CAN SLAP THE BIG FAT LABEL ECONOMICS ON IT. It is the undergraduate degree to get into finance/banking/consulting in the UK. If you do a master (that costs you a shitload of money) it means you fucked up getting a good job straight out of uni, following the typical path of: spring week -> summer intern/placement --> job offer after uni (for a 2:1/first) --> graduate job. If you want do to postgrad then sure go ahead and do it in finance there it makes a difference; not for undergraduate though.

View attachment 161146
Image result for when the coping is too strong

Medicine is the best if you want good money, want to make friends with future plastic surgeon and hair transplant surgeons, and if you are a narc then being a doctor is ideal, everyone wants your help, they look at you like a savior and everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Golgo13
Study what ur generally interested in

I’ll be in investment banking in 2 yrs deadsrs

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Zeta ascended
soys with fine arts degree with £100k debt be like
Im saying study what ur actually interested in instead of working ur ass off for 30 years on a job u hate because u were too much of a pussy to go for what u want in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
if u want money, computer science mixed with anything (biology, chemistry, physics, astroscience, nuclear, medicine, micro, mechanical, materials eng). everything will be computers in the future.
if you are good looking, something easy so u can fuck bitches cause why would u skip on prime poon and make connections with frat boys and they will eventually hook u up

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
if u want money, computer science mixed with anything (biology, chemistry, physics, astroscience, nuclear, medicine, micro, mechanical, materials eng). everything will be computers in the future.
if you are good looking, something easy so u can fuck bitches cause why would u skip on prime poon and make connections with frat boys and they will eventually hook u up
Medicine will never be overtaken by computers and robots

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3043 and Vitruvian
English literature

You'll have the pick of English teaching jobs all over the world where you can escape UK hypergamy and slay

I recommend getting a PhD asap in gender studies.

nah man you gotta get that iqmax degree
get one in uhhh uhhhhhhhhhhh
oh
get a pdh in english

Last edited:
gender studies