What course should I study in university?

will someone patron me if i get a phd in african basketweaving?

Medicine will never be overtaken by computers and robots
Medicine is so cuckish

if you do not specialize, anyone can give themselves a therapy with 3 weeks or less in research

Only thing in medicine worth studying for is surgeries and the avantgarde for biochemistry
That's not the average salary, especially in the UK. Especially straight out of uni. If you put that work into uni you might as well try medicine/dentistry (not sure if ABB is good enough nowadays).
Econ/business on the other hand are piss easy degrees to get 2:1/first, still have a social life at uni and then get into good jobs (consulting, banking, finance in general).
btw what do you think of biochemistry (also considering the potential for illegal activities?)

Medicine is so cuckish

if you do not specialize, anyone can give themselves a therapy with 3 weeks or less in research

Only thing in medicine worth studying for is surgeries and the avantgarde for biochemistry

btw what do you think of biochemistry (also considering the potential for illegal activities?)
there are too many people going into medicine
not to mention all the debt youd be in bc of schooling costs
and not to mention all the years of hard long schooling
all in all its not worth it

there are too many people going into medicine
not to mention all the debt youd be in bc of schooling costs
and not to mention all the years of hard long schooling
all in all its not worth it
400 weeks vs 1 meeks

I live in the UK and I need to apply to universities soon. What course should I study that has a good work effort to money ratio etc? Help me out, my brothers
History of Art... :feelsgah:

I live in the UK and I need to apply to universities soon. What course should I study that has a good work effort to money ratio etc? Help me out, my brothers
No no no no
What do you like? You should be studying something that you are interested in.