What do i do? need help asap

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
My braces have started to pull my maxilla backwards. They already pulled my mandible back before i realized that it was bad. ive had 4 tooth extractions as you can see in the picture. They started pulling my maxilla backwards today. I dont want this obviously. What should I do guys I need help ASAP. Ill do anything.

EDIT: They also said Ill have to wear a retainer for a year then hvae to wear it once a week for my entire fucking life.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 4645
yo what dat mouth do homie

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mixedmike, Ghostcel, Deleted member 3795 and 6 others
You shouldn't have gone for orthodontic treatment buddy. Now it's over.

Do you have elastics. How should they move it back?

i was 14 when i started i didnt know shit. im 15 now. cant u reverse this with https://www.quora.com/Braces-and-extractions-have-ruined-my-face-Can-I-reverse-it. something for mandible. MSE/palate expander?
MY CORTISOL RIGHT NOW IS THTROUGHB THE ROOF
You need to chill bro.
Talk to your parents first and calmly explain the situation, because, let's face it, you ain't going to do shit without their help.
You should seek orthotropic or facial orthopedic treatment instead of orthodontics.

You are still extremely young and have a lot of time to reverse whatever damages were caused.
Yes, palate expanders will help you ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Do you have elastics. How should they move it back?
they are basically making my palate smaller on the top and pushing it backwards. see said that this will fix the overbite and move the upper jaw (maxilla) back. i have no elastics. the most brutal part is that i have to wear a retainer for my entire life every week otherwise my teeth will shift according to dentist. this is so fucking brutal if true no expansion will be possible i thinkn if thats the case
You need to chill bro.
Talk to your parents first and calmly explain the situation, because, let's face it, you ain't going to do shit without their help.
You should seek orthotropic or facial orthopedic treatment instead of orthodontics.

You are still extremely young and have a lot of time to reverse whatever damages were caused.
Yes, palate expanders will help you ofc.
i explained to my parents but my dad is such a fuckign retard!

they are basically making my palate smaller on the top and pushing it backwards. see said that this will fix the overbite and move the upper jaw (maxilla) back. i have no elastics. the most brutal part is that i have to wear a retainer for my entire life every week otherwise my teeth will shift according to dentist. this is so fucking brutal if true no expansion will be possible i thinkn if thats the case

i explained to my parents but my dad is such a fuckign retard!
I also wear a retainer. I dont want my teeth to get crooked. But yes your palate is pretty much fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10282
I also wear a retainer. I dont want my teeth to get crooked. But yes your palate is pretty much fucked up.
palate expander/mse? cant it fix it? and reverse my extractions with the method of the quora thing i sent

atleast you'll have good teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Almu
Bro either you take action or it's fucking over trust me

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Braces cant pull your maxilla backwards jfl
Its only moves teeth
palate expander/mse? cant it fix it? and reverse my extractions with the method of the quora thing i sent
Mse is for expanding the palate, split suture
Wider face mainly
Not forward growth

Jew Orthodontist Alert

Braces cant pull your maxilla backwards jfl
Its only moves teeth

Mse is for expanding the palate, split suture
Wider face mainly
Not forward growth
she said that shes moving it backwards somehow and fix my overbite.

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
she said that shes moving it backwards somehow and fix my overbite.
She isnt pulling your maxilla backwards only your teeth
Your palate is like 20mm tho very subhuman
You need expansion

She isnt pulling your maxilla backwards only your teeth
Your palate is like 20mm tho very subhuman
You need expansion
Will my teeth get gaps if I expand? How can I expand if I have to wear retainers. Ik my palate is fucking subhuman I need to fix asap

If you got extractions you’re already causing permanent damage to your face.

You can reverse extractions but it will take a lot of time and you’d also never really regain the facial development you lost.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

You can reverse extractions but it will take a lot of time and you’d also never really regain the facial development you lost.
No way to fix even at such a young age? :feelswhy:

Will my teeth get gaps if I expand? How can I expand if I have to wear retainers. Ik my palate is fucking subhuman I need to fix asap
Yes you will get gaps
You need to take off braces and retainers

Yes you will get gaps
You need to take off braces and retainers
do i wait for the orthodontic treatment to be done or tkae em off now

Rip the braces off with plyers and just mew and take cold showers

you need a brain transplant buddy boy

op i suggest you up those coping skills youll need them

never dropped so hard in my chair in my life

had them at 12 man...