What do I need other than a rhino?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Hello, first post here, but I've been lurking for a while and started doing softmaxing stuff, but still I don't like how I look, especially my lower third, I have a overbite and I've been a mouthbreather all my life
Would a bixmax be the correct move? Rhino is obviously mandatory because not only its huge, I have a deviatet septum and can barely breath
Also I sleep 2-3 hours every night, so I think I could suffer from sleep apnea, even if all the tests I made linked it to my everlasting depression, but I'm still doubtful since no med works on me.

I live near Rome, so my pick for anything lower third related and nose would be Ramieri or Mariani

Attachments

• scan2.png
    scan2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • 20201212_153900.jpg
    20201212_153900.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Acnno
78856b0dd4e1aed99cde766086390cf7_w200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, fernandobrocolli, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Can you post normal pic?

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, BradAniston and zaynbrah
Can you post normal pic?
I would prefer to not post my full pics, I just took two shitty pics so you could understand how bad is my jaw
Also, yes I'm a fat fuck, I'm working on it, I'm running everyday, I lost already 8 kg but way more to go

Attachments

• cazzo1.png
    cazzo1.png
    195 KB · Views: 39
  • cazzo2.png
    cazzo2.png
    160.5 KB · Views: 64
I would prefer to not post my full pics, I just took two shitty pics so you could understand how bad is my jaw
Also, yes I'm a fat fuck, I'm working on it, I'm running everyday, I lost already 8 kg but way more to go

You need lean max asap.. Not surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspieSavage and kubo
bump. I have made an appointment with ortognatica roma (Marianetti, Ramieri) anything I should know before?
Should I ask for CCW?

Lose weight fatty

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspieSavage and kubo
that's the bare minimum, look at my profile, I need to do something

YOu dont need anything yet. Your Chin is good.. Your bones are filled with fat.. You HAVE double chin which means you are probably overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your profile isn't nearly as bad as you imply, you're fat enough that it's hard to say what honestly needs to be done to achieve optimal results. Quit being a retard and lose the fat first then figure out what surgery you need otherwise you're going to end up getting something completely unnecessary done and regret it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
YOu dont need anything yet. Your Chin is good.. Your bones are filled with fat.. You HAVE double chin which means you are probably overweight.
I know I'm fat, but I still I have a malocclusion, overbite and sleep 3 hours every night despite taking all the meds in the world, so it's not just about looks

Ok, you are fat, have shit lips etc BUT

GROW A BEARD BRO, I see you can and it will make you look better (without seeing the eyes and upper head, so yea, but it most likely will make u look better just take care of it when you do grow it)

Also, lose weight

Get to 15% BF before considering surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
Ok, you are fat, have shit lips etc BUT

GROW A BEARD BRO, I see you can and it will make you look better (without seeing the eyes and upper head, so yea, but it most likely will make u look better just take care of it when you do grow it)

Also, lose weight
I do look better with a beard and it grows pretty fast, the problem is that the beard itself it's shit, I have seborrheic dermatitis and this shit never gives me a break (basically the redness that you see in the pics around the nose) and when there's hair of any type it gets flaky as hell (my hair is the same)
I'm currently losing weight, but yeah is should probably lose weight before considering anything major

• +1
Reactions: Acnno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back