what do i need to do to improve? :) (16%bf, 6'1, 17)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Rateme7

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
First stop making that retarded expression

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 685, Reoa and 14 others
ur low set massive cheekbones look weird af

They’re not low set but massive.Look at his hooding
how would they look at 12%? barret also looks fucking bloated because his big zygos when he is higher in fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
yeah true my instagram photos are different

yep makes me look bloated wonder how it looks when i am 12%
Low set big cheekbones dont make you look bloated. If you get lean. Look at johnny depp when he was younger.

gayest looking straight person i've ever seen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and AlexHeally
i don't know why but your lower third makes you look bad

You need muscles and a really thick neck.

Biggest flaws are thick everted lower lip gives off a gay vibe, jaw angle asymmetry, and a chin that's a little tall and blocky with a distinct lack of a mentolabial fold

And you'll look really good at a low BF% imo

i don't know why but your lower third makes you look bad
huh how i got a good lower third
You need muscles and a really thick neck.
true but first getting to 12% want to know how my big ass cheekbones look when i am leanmaxxed
Biggest flaws are thick everted lower lip gives off a gay vibe, jaw angle asymmetry, and a chin that's a little tall and blocky with a distinct lack of a mentolabial fold

And you'll look really good at a low BF% imo
thanks man! motivation! how much BF do you think? i am right now 16%

Last edited:
huh how i got a good lower third

true but first getting to 12% want to know how my big ass cheekbones look when i am leanmaxxed

thanks man! motivation! how much BF do you think? i am right now 16%

just a quick morph i think you look better on the left

• JFL
Reactions: Lars
chin looks weak. Side profile?

U look bloated, try to lowbfmaxxing to 10-12%. And your lips looks weird/fag i dont know why

• +1
Neck train and wear 1 inch lifts to height Mog 99% of men

• +1
It is what it is. If ur not gay ur a TInder slayer, people on here can deny it all they want but its the truth.
thanks man! :D already got a beautifull girlfriend so tinder isn't for me but that compliment made my whole week :))
Neck train and wear 1 inch lifts to height Mog 99% of men
already wearing sometimes my heels hehe but they only fit in my yeezys but those are ugly

damn i am 76kg at 16% my family thinks when i go to 10 i have anorexia :lul: :lul:

At 6'1" you should have no problem being 76kg at 10% with minimal effort

thanks man! :D already got a beautifull girlfriend so tinder isn't for me but that compliment made my whole week :))

already wearing sometimes my heels hehe but they only fit in my yeezys but those are ugly
I heightMog 90% of dudes on campus but that still leaves 10% that are way taller than me lmao so I’m definitely going to wear 1 inch lifts

I heightMog 90% of dudes on campus but that still leaves 10% that are way taller than me lmao so I’m definitely going to wear 1 inch lifts
I forgot to mention that i live in the netherlands so i heightmog not alot

Don't rope bro

Do you feel short? Or 50/50
Normal here in the Netherlands but don't feel height mogged because 185cm 6.1ft is Ideal
Don't rope bro
Never i am the happiest Guy on the planet :) i am happy how i look and have a good life i want to become An actor that's why i am getting the best out of myself :D

Last edited:
You’re good looking. Anyone who tells you different is a fucking idiot. Then again most of this forum just sits in the house and jerk off to pics of sean o’pry all day.

• +1