what do redditors mean by decent human being

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
just came in my head and never ever really got it. what the fuck does it even mean.
inb4 psl11 face

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel and BrettyBoy
It means being a low t bitchboy that doesn't hurt their feewings

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 245 and Ritalincel
Codeword for acquiescent cuckold

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and itsoverbuddyboyo
Leftist low t cuck

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
rockndogs

r/inceltears thinks that being a leftist soyboy cuckold works because they have a gf. But that's because their gf decided to settle down because they were tired of living with room mates into their 30s and they want some cuck to split the rent with her on a 1-2 bedroom apartment. Instead of paying for their own 1 bedroom apartment

I'm better quality than these soyboy cucks. Yet they think that the reason why they were chosen is because they have such great personalities. No, they were chosen for utilitarian financial reasons.

If women want love, they should date their looksmatch. But women don't believe in love. They only want Chad or they settle for some beta cuck for utilitarian reasons. A Poor man's manlet Chad like me can only get the occassional casual sex with sub-par women. And will struggle to get a relationship because I don't have a real job and I refuse to flex my M. Reddit soys also run social circle game to get gfs. You need to be NT for that

Last edited:
They see the world through the lens of Harry Potter house affiliation.

Everyone who agrees with them (incurious, small souled, basically cattle, etc) as:
Smart (Ravenclaw)
Slay queen (Gryffindor)
Or "decent" (Hufflepuff)

Everyone else is secretly evil (Slytherin)

This is the political ideology compass for normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Gebirgscel, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Decent human being for them is either a cuck or a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
being a bluepilled faggot who gets a vasectomy so as to not spread his inferior cuckold genes.

someone who watches superior men fuck his roastie wife/gf because its progressive and he isnt insecure.

someone who lets his wife/gf peg him up the asshole because he isnt insecure about his toxic masculinity and is a progressive, pro-feminism thinker.

someone who think having female friends isnt cucked af and thinks men and women should be friends and the entire purpose of male/female relationships isnt reproduction or providing.

someone who thinks that personality is the most important factor for attracting women.

someone who thinks its sexist to question how many previous sexual partners their roastie gf or potential partner has had.

someone who thinks chadfishing is sexist.

the list goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Demir, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
They see the world through the lens of Harry Potter house affiliation.

Everyone who agrees with them (incurious, small souled, basically cattle, etc) as:
Smart (Ravenclaw)
Slay queen (Gryffindor)
Or "decent" (Hufflepuff)

Everyone else is secretly evil (Slytherin)

This is the political ideology compass for normies.
I've actually been in arguments with people (might have been debating feminism or social welfare etc.) and once I disagreed with them they decided I'm probably a Slytherin jfl

I've actually been in arguments with people (might have been debating feminism or social welfare etc.) and once I disagreed with them they decided I'm probably a Slytherin jfl
Fucking mudbloods. Voldemort did nothing wrong.

submitting to foids

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

Attachments

• 1551988344625.png
    1551988344625.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
They mean just be a soy boy and worship women and not complain if you don’t benefit from it.