What do you all think of this guy? He is 6'4, deep voice, wide shoulders and above average muscle he is from my school and he is hot asf

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
OP youre a psl 5. Congrats

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
Its editted, look at the shadows casted by his cheeks, still very gl so

shape of eye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything else about the eye

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics

Madness

Aspie scientist
He’s frauding broad shoulders by a big hoodie and a hoodie style jacket. I do this un intentionaly sometimes with my hockey jacket

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
Chadpreet. A white tall guy (PSL6) would mog this curry ngl tbhqtbh

He has chad features but his face still looks fragile... I think god was playing throwing darts with his facial features when He made his face, he looks asymmetric as fuck.

bolgin

to chadlite or to death
Ya but not 6'4. Many are just frauding and I caught many users here changing their height on a daily basis jfl
it is all about chad genetics

@StudyHacks went from 5'10 to 6'2 in a month for example:lul:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)