What do you do for fun

Slasher

Slasher

Banned
Sup niggers what do you do for fun?
I lift , read philosophy and watch anime (no homo)
Besides that i listen to music (dubstep , alternative rock , random songs , lots of stuff) and browse the internet (4chan , forums like these etc.)
Sometimes i play video games [Sauerbaten and Doom Warrior] (but i get bored quick , what do you do when it happens?)
Sometimes i watch youtubers (Cr1tikal , Oneyplays , used to be into movie reviewers , now not so much , what's your favorite youtuber?)
:)Fun image for this thread:
A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ehmmmmmm nothing srs just fucking your mom (nohomo)

• +1
Throw rocks at (((jews))) from my hut near israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281, Batterymodel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
ehmmmmmm nothing srs just fucking your mom (nohomo)
His mom is so masculine that OP had to compensate by being feminine. Thus the masculine-feminine ratio was balanced

• +1
His mom is so masculine that OP had to compensate by being feminine. Thus the masculine-feminine ratio was balanced
high IQ

• +1
The sacred yin and yang

• +1
  • +1
your reports are going straight into the trash =))))

• +1
  • +1
jerk off and browse reddit

• +1
Watching Fam guy and reading steamy Steven Universe Fan-Fics

• +1
  • +1
Sup niggers what do you do for fun?
I lift , read philosophy and watch anime (no homo)
Besides that i listen to music (dubstep , alternative rock , random songs , lots of stuff) and browse the internet (4chan , forums like these etc.)
Sometimes i play video games [Sauerbaten and Doom Warrior] (but i get bored quick , what do you do when it happens?)
Sometimes i watch youtubers (Cr1tikal , Oneyplays , used to be into movie reviewers , now not so much , what's your favorite youtuber?)
:)Fun image for this thread:
View attachment 674

smoke a sack daily. smoke a pack weekly. thats how I get through the week. Vidya is a nice cope when you got a 2500$ gaming pc

• +1
your reports are going straight into the trash =))))
Reported for mocking reports
Based IDF larper
The IDF has killed more people than the Wehrmacht
A

jerk off and browse reddit
Nofap plz , and which subreddits?
A

Watching Fam guy and reading steamy Steven Universe Fan-Fics
Based family guy , watched almost all eps . SU is fagg shit though , do you browse Tumblr? :kys:
A

smoke a sack daily. smoke a pack weekly. thats how I get through the week. Vidya is a nice cope when you got a 2500$ gaming pc
drugs are bad , stop NOW
btw what's your favorite game? :)
A

• +1
drugs are bad , stop NOW
btw what's your favorite game? :)
View attachment 687

of all time? AC4: blackflag, mostly cause I always loved pirates as a kid and was amazing seeing come to life with the best character they could of chose.

but since im polish I gotta stick with witcher 3 as it was the best experience of anything I played plus knowing the geographical location and culture was polish comes out as my #1. hyped for 2077.

• +1
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i played the first one but not 4. Why do you like pirates? Is it because they rape?
A

>Polish
Wow that must suck man , Is witcher that good? Can you do moral choices like in Fallout??
A

• +1
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.