What do you do when a woman ghosts you / takes hours to reply / leaves you on read?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Lol you've voted for the last option too

I think she's just playing around with you, when she do that. If she's repetitive about it then instant block, fuck women

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, alex569, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
Move on to the other bitch and no care

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Strafe, Deleted member 2658 and 6 others
Never chase a woman. She will send your pathetic messages to her best friend or even worse to guys she has a thing with and they will laugh at you. Never double text a girl. Most Girls are narcissistic by nature. If she starts ghosting you, never chase her. Not solely because of your dignity

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Mateusz74, 000 and 14 others
Lol you've voted for the last option too

I think she's just playing around with you, when she do that. If she's repetitive about it then instant block, fuck women
Legit. Sometimes I’d say “JFL @ you” before blocking it she was enthusiastic at start yet stopped being so at some point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Ocelot
Order shit to her house depends on the person

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
Swat her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, Deleted member 6512, SoyGune and 1 other person
Just move on, replying after ghosting means you care

• +1
Reactions: Boo
send her your 3 incher.

happened too me once.
2 days later she had the audacity to triple text me with "Heyyy" "did we miss something important :))" "lmk if i missed something"

3 months later she's still left on read :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Celexawer, Boo, wasted and 9 others
happened too me once.
2 days later she had the audacity to triple text me with "Heyyy" "did we miss something important :))" "lmk if i missed something"

Bruised her ego big time.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Bruised her ego big time.
she was an arrogant slut towards a friend of mine so she deserved it.
however she did convince some autist to pay for my food so thats alright in my book :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and JizzFarmer
she was an arrogant slut towards a friend of mine so she deserved it.
however she did convince some autist to pay for my food so thats alright in my book :feelskek:
Hard to kick that Jewish blood.

• JFL
happened too me once.

Dark triad.

I do nothing. Its all about looking good and have big d, u wont be ignored that way

• +1
Reactions: DrTony, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6873
I just keep her contact but don’t delete or text again, depends on the context. I’ve left some girls on read though, that’s pretty funny hehe

• Love it
Dark triad.

I do nothing. Its all about looking good and have big d, u wont be ignored that way
brb pulling Big Jewish Cock out infront of class

Ignore her. Blocking and deleting is a no T trait and she'll fuck you socially if you have common acquaintances.

• +1
Reactions: makkapakkin, Deleted member 6512 and TUSSELEIF
happened too me once.
2 days later she had the audacity to triple text me with "Heyyy" "did we miss something important)" "lmk if i missed something"

3 months later she's still left on read
nice

Just ignore her, there’s no need to waste any time if you get 0 ioi. You need to MOG everyone besides her to gain her interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 616 and RAITEIII
welcome to the boat, u are not sexually attractive enough and that means=ghost and flake with most girls. they will enjoy only our non sexual attention so take the blackpill and stop being text buddies with foids. max 4-5 snaps than meet up/fuck good bye

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 1680, nonserviam and 3 others
she does this either because she does not value you or she is playing mind games and wants you to feel insecure. its most likely the former. if she does respond keep in mind that she is probably playing power games with u so be Dom asf, maybe even rude. never let her win
(small possibility but she could be very socially awkward and shy and the thought of messaging a guy scares her, hence late replies)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 616
literally nothing just wait for her reply, never double text you will just make yourself look needy

Absolutely nothing. The only right answer is to do absolutely nothing as @fonzee98 said, any of those options, or anything else you're considering for that matter, is going to make you look like you have the social skills of an 8th grader texting his crush for the first time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: far336 and Deleted member 4464
If a random girl I hit up, ignore her then move to the next girl. If my gf leaves me on read, I’ll ask her is something up. If she keeps doing it, I’ll be like she’s losing interest and tell her I have no time for her bs and say I’ll move to the next girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, far336 and Deleted member 2095
she does this either because she does not value you or she is playing mind games and wants you to feel insecure. its most likely the former. if she does respond keep in mind that she is probably playing power games with u so be Dom asf, maybe even rude. never let her win
(small possibility but she could be very socially awkward and shy and the thought of messaging a guy scares her, hence late replies)
This

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
where is the rape gang option

You do nothing. She doesn not want you. Game over

Only Chads can move on. Sub-Chads no they have no other options and same thing will happen with any other foid anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
literally nothing just wait for her reply, never double text you will just make yourself look needy

She'll never text me again then.

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
idk then
the context in which I said it is for example its a girl you already know that you are texting

I've known the girl for over 2 years and we've hung out on many occasions up until Covid happened. But unless I text her she won't text me and if she leaves me on read if I don't double text her well then she won't text me back.

What do you do when you don't even have a single woman in your contact list?

I‘m not in touch with any females besides my (step)mom and sister

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
too much of a mentalcel to interract with ppl tbh, my heartrate goes aspie & insane adrenaline if i just have to say hi to a person
well you are the only one who can change it

cope everything is genetic
maybe your looks
this may sound like some redpilled shit but sometimes you have to push yourself out of the comfort zone to change things

maybe your looks
this may sound like some redpilled shit but sometimes you have to push yourself out of the comfort zone to change things
Well it is your looks mainly, and your looks is basically just your entire life. It will effect your reinforcement from people, if you only get negative reinforcement then you will be mentally fucked up so it is at the end of the day all genes because genes determine looks and looks determine your life

Ignore her, ascend, get a female companion more attractive than her (preferrably girlfriend) , then just casually bump into her in public and mention to your girlfriend some of that girl’s physical flaws. Make sure the girl sees and hears you clearly.

Bonus points if you compliment your girlfriend’s looks too and kiss her in front of the other girl while acting like she’s not there.

> Stalk her for a few weeks
> Find out her favorite coffee shop
> Start working there as a barista
> Act surprised when she comes in and hand her a free latte
> But first lace it with a tiny dose of meth
> It's the best coffee she's ever had, no other coffee will ever compare
> Start giving her higher doses every time she comes
> Now she associates the dopamine rush of amphetamines with your subhuman face
> She can't wait to see you now, it's the best part of her day
> She starts to cry and shake on days you're not working
> She needs more of you, needs to see your deformed face to feel good again
> Now she's always hitting you up and you're leaving her on red
> Doesn't matter, she missed her chance
> Quit without telling her, block her phone and social media
> She's devastated, confused, heartbroken
> She can't understand why this happened but she knows she'll never feel whole again
> Then she kills herself and you win

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainpilled, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Ignore her, ascend, get a female companion more attractive than her (preferrably girlfriend) , then just casually bump into her in public and mention to your girlfriend some of that girl’s physical flaws. Make sure the girl sees and hears you clearly.

Bonus points if you compliment your girlfriend’s looks too and kiss her in front of the other girl while acting like she’s not there.
More bonus points: laugh loudly as you walk away

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
> Stalk her for a few weeks
> Find out her favorite coffee shop
> Start working there as a barista
> Act surprised when she comes in and hand her a free latte
> But first lace it with a tiny dose of meth
> It's the best coffee she's ever had, no other coffee will ever compare
> Start giving her higher doses every time she comes
> Now she associates the dopamine rush of amphetamines with your subhuman face
> She can't wait to see you now, it's the best part of her day
> She starts to cry and shake on days you're not working
> She needs more of you, needs to see your deformed face to feel good again
> Now she's always hitting you up and you're leaving her on red
> Doesn't matter, she missed her chance
> Quit without telling her, block her phone and social media
> She's devastated, confused, heartbroken
> She can't understand why this happened but she knows she'll never feel whole again
> Then she kills herself and you win
that’s genius i will definitely try it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Just ignore her

Btw lots of times I reply hours later so idc if someone reply me after couple of hours