What do you guys think about venvanse

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
title, will start taking this shit this week ( unfortunately the cuckold psichyatry didnt prescribe Modafinil, but im okay with this cause brazil has the generic version called stavigile, may not be as good as the modafinil itself )

@Ritalincel

title, will start taking this shit this week ( unfortunately the cuckold psichyatry didnt prescribe Modafinil, but im okay with this cause brazil has the generic version called stavigile, may not be as good as the modafinil itself )
It’s better than moda

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, Deleted member 3583, joeveniro and 3 others
Vyvanse you mean
Its an anxiety drug

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars and joeveniro
yes it improves your attention by large amount.
fianlly good god
the only thing thats a let down for me is this shit is REALLY expensive here on brazil, 320$ is huge ngl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You shouldnt take it if you arent ADHDcel. I wpuld advise to stick to nootropics if you arent.

fianlly good god
the only thing thats a let down for me is this shit is REALLY expensive here on brazil, 320$ is huge ngl
You’re paying? Brutal. Low dose won’t do much. Get up to 50-70mg

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I'm on 50mg right now, it makes a huge difference in my ability to study or to be productive.

It doesn't remove your bad habits though, it's just a stimulant which gives more energy to your brain in order to complete boring tasks more easily.

I only use it because I have ADHD, without vyvanse, I can't focus at all, not even on the things that I enjoy and it gives me a weird feeling in my brain and in my eyes which makes me tired and makes my life a living hell. This is because over time you become dependent to it, but i remember that back in 2016 and in 2017 I had managed to recover from it and didn't feel tired anymore but I was unable to focus on anything that wasn't a passive or physical activity. So I was able to watch TV but playing video games was not possible and reading was incredibly difficult.

If you don't have ADHD, it won't make you more productive, just more energized, but if you have ADHD, this medication can allow you to go into a more difficult field in college and succeed with a high paying job at the end, and that is completely worth it.

And, in contrary to popular belief, psychologists never misdiagnose adults, it only happens to kids who are diagnosed by the school because the school's personnel is not qualified enough to detect if a person really has ADHD so they make it up in kids who don't have it.

So, if you go to a psychologist and you get told you have ADHD after a thorough IQ test, they are not lying to you. Finding the right dose of medication is important though because if the dose is too low, it might not do anything or it might make you depressed (that's what happened to me on a low dose of ritalin). And if the dose is too high, you might have trouble eating enough and you may find it impossible to fall asleep but worst of all, you may suffer vivid hallucinations (I once thought I saw a rat who was as big as a large dog).

To find the right dose, you have to experiment, you start with 10mg, and increase it to 20mg 1 week later and you keep improving until you are satisfied with the strength of the medication vs its number of side effects.

I know that many here accuse me of writing long essays like this one way too much and this is actually due to the medication, without it I wouldn't be able to write anything longer than 1 sentence because I wouldn't be able to think.

Adderall doesn't do shit for me, but Vyvanse plus a lil bit of caffeine turns me into a super computer. Too bad I've never been able to fetch a prescription

I'm on 50mg right now, it makes a huge difference in my ability to study or to be productive.

It doesn't remove your bad habits though, it's just a stimulant which gives more energy to your brain in order to complete boring tasks more easily.

I only use it because I have ADHD, without vyvanse, I can't focus at all, not even on the things that I enjoy and it gives me a weird feeling in my brain and in my eyes which makes me tired and makes my life a living hell. This is because over time you become dependent to it, but i remember that back in 2016 and in 2017 I had managed to recover from it and didn't feel tired anymore but I was unable to focus on anything that wasn't a passive or physical activity. So I was able to watch TV but playing video games was not possible and reading was incredibly difficult.

If you don't have ADHD, it won't make you more productive, just more energized, but if you have ADHD, this medication can allow you to go into a more difficult field in college and succeed with a high paying job at the end, and that is completely worth it.

And, in contrary to popular belief, psychologists never misdiagnose adults, it only happens to kids who are diagnosed by the school because the school's personnel is not qualified enough to detect if a person really has ADHD so they make it up in kids who don't have it.

So, if you go to a psychologist and you get told you have ADHD after a thorough IQ test, they are not lying to you. Finding the right dose of medication is important though because if the dose is too low, it might not do anything or it might make you depressed (that's what happened to me on a low dose of ritalin). And if the dose is too high, you might have trouble eating enough and you may find it impossible to fall asleep but worst of all, you may suffer vivid hallucinations (I once thought I saw a rat who was as big as a large dog).

To find the right dose, you have to experiment, you start with 10mg, and increase it to 20mg 1 week later and you keep improving until you are satisfied with the strength of the medication vs its number of side effects.

I know that many here accuse me of writing long essays like this one way too much and this is actually due to the medication, without it I wouldn't be able to write anything longer than 1 sentence because I wouldn't be able to think.
Psych misdiagnose adults all the time. Most ppl nowadays dont have adhd. If someone didnt had adhd as a kid it dont have as an adult.