What do you guys think about Zyzz?

All of us are still young tbh. Your face kinda failos you tho bro. I don't think you're gonna be a Chad unless something drastic happens like it did for me
I mean I’m only 16 and my face was plenty less mature like 6 months ago. I’d have to see how I turn out when I’m around 18 yrs old. Either way, I plan on getting plastic surgery eventually.
Zyzz said his jaw didnt develop until he was around 17 yrs old. Imma just hope I turn out well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
@ZyzzReincarnate Are you familiar with Rich Piana? He was a former bodybuilder and fitness personality that used synthol and large amounts of gear to make himself as big as possible, which lead to his death a few years back. Point is, he obsessed over having this perfect body that he could never obtain. I'm probably gonna get some hate for this, but there is a point where your desire to look better becomes dangerous. Something to think about I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@ZyzzReincarnate Are you familiar with Rich Piana? He was a former bodybuilder and fitness personality that used synthol and large amounts of gear to make himself as big as possible, which lead to his death a few years back. Point is, he obsessed over having this perfect body that he could never obtain. I'm probably gonna get some hate for this, but there is a point where your desire to look better becomes dangerous. Something to think about I suppose.
yea i know him. i dont care about being super fucking huge i just want to have an aesthetic physique

• +1
I mean I’m only 16 and my face was plenty less mature like 6 months ago. I’d have to see how I turn out when I’m around 18 yrs old. Either way, I plan on getting plastic surgery eventually.
Zyzz said his jaw didnt develop until he was around 17 yrs old. Imma just hope I turn out well

Ur already mid-high tier normie. Aim for chadlite. If you get to chad, then lucky you.

Face > Height > Frame > Race > Money > Status.

• +1
Ur already mid-high tier normie. Aim for chadlite. If you get to chad, then lucky you.

Couldnt agree more with what you just said

• +1
i mean best of luck to you man. my jaw didn't start developing till 17 as well and not even noticeably till around 17.5-18 and i've turned out handsome, so you can still hold out hope :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
  • +1

I think status is underrated tbh

• +1

But like it depends uno. Like if we were to draw lines on a graph of how important Looks, Height, Frame, Race, Money and satus are on a scale of 1-10 for a given percentile of each given attribute arent sraight. They're curved at different magnitudes, have different y-intercepts, cross eachother, level off differently and at different points ect ect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin

Status is one of the most important ones. Someone with high status is able to defeat face if he isn't deformed.
But status can be earned through Face/Height/Frame.

David Gandy is an extreme example:
David gandd

He has Face + Height + Frame (Not Chad-tier but not bad) already got him Money and Status.

Jordan barret also an extreme example:

Jordangbrt

Has one weird alien face (interview below) + Height + Frame = Status and in his case also money.

Never seen a face like his tbh. Doesn't look really human tbh.
Would rather have Tyson genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Status is one of the most important ones. Someone with high status is able to defeat face if he isn't deformed.

View attachment 423
He has Face + Height + Frame (Not Chad-tier but not bad) already got him Money and Status.

View attachment 424

Has one weird alien face (interview below) + Height + Frame = Status and in his case also money.

Barrett looks good. one of the best looking guys ever when he was 18-20 years old imo. His face is extremely unique...reminds me of a cat

• +1
who is zyzz btw?

• +1
He gave the most important red pill.
"disregard females acquire aesthetics"

Incels would kill each other for the chance to be zyzz for 10 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel, Nibba and 1 other person
who?

• +1

View attachment 423

View attachment 424

David Gandy is definately Chad-tier lol.

• +1
  • +1
I was talking about his frame tbh. His face and height are indeed Chad-tier
With a face like that paired with hair it doesn't matter about frame

• +1
No homo, but I actually admire him. He reminds me of myself (except that I'm still a twig, and he isn't/wasn't).

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

View attachment 423

View attachment 424

Barret is manlet tier 5'11"

• Woah
Reactions: You
In a way, I aspire to be like him. Cause maybe I kinda am. We're both curry, tall, good frame (His was better ofc but you know). I think maybe, I could ascend like he did. Maybe not to the point he ascended to, like 4 somes every night. But, to a point were I dont have to think about foids ya know?

Im not ready to take the amount of roids he took tbh tbh, so It would also take longer.

Omfg Why do you Force all these guys to be curry. I Repeat curries dont look like that. He is armenian Heritage.

Zyzz is a kurd isn't he?

Omfg Why do you Force all these guys to be curry. I Repeat curries dont look like that. He is armenian Heritage.

Hes curry lol. Hes Kurdish and his name is Aziz ffs. U guys just dont want a curry to have ascended lol. U cant stand the idea of a curry not being Incel

• +1
Zyzz was not incel even when he was skinny. He could still pull plenty without going on AAS, just not with the sheer frequency he did post transformation. He had good bone structure, he was tall, he had good hair despite blasting tren for a long ass time. He didn't really ascend from inceldom, he had good genes from the start (see his chest for example).

That being said, I think his mental transformation (definitely a byproduct of AAS mental sides + a great physique) is pretty inspiring. He's good inspiration for mentalcels and to get people hyped and low inhib in general. Also his physique was great, no denying that, and he got people like myself in the gym, which I can't thank him enough for.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
Zyzz was a sikkunt legend. We all know what caused his death but don’t speak of it. True aesthetic visionary that went too far and died for our gains

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Hes curry lol. Hes Kurdish and his name is Aziz ffs. U guys just dont want a curry to have ascended lol. U cant stand the idea of a curry not being Incel

Wtf!!! Since when are kurds considered curry.

Wtf!!! Since when are kurds considered curry.

Since always lol...

And hes wasnt the white kurd lol, he was a brown Kurd.

Doesnt really matter what race you are, matters about what race you look like. Zyzz looked curry both in his before and after pics. Always did and always will lol, u disliking chadpreets not gonna change that lol

Since always lol...

And hes wasnt the white kurd lol, he was a brown Kurd.

Doesnt really matter what race you are, matters about what race you look like. Zyzz looked curry both in his before and after pics. Always did and always will lol, u disliking chadpreets not gonna change that lol
Copers gonna cope, curries gonna slay. They'd say the guy in my avi is also not curry lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I have no clue tbhtbh, but he looks curry and his name is Aziz which is muslim so idk
he is of russian descent actually but i can tell how you would get confused based of his looks

he is of russian descent actually but i can tell how you would get confused based of his looks

Thats all that matters anyways lol

Zyzz was not "RUSSIAN." I would not say I am of "American" descent just because my parents lived in the USA, right? Their ethnicity is Indian and so is mine. Zyzz's parents lived in Russia but they were Kurds. And Kurd is like closer to arab than anything else.

• +1
Ku
Zyzz was not "RUSSIAN." I would not say I am of "American" descent just because my parents lived in the USA, right? Their ethnicity is Indian and so is mine. Zyzz's parents lived in Russia but they were Kurds. And Kurd is like closer to arab than anything else.
Kurds are considered persians for what ive heard

Don't be a sad cunt brah.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
pitiful ratcel with generic gym physique. His body isn't anything special.

O-oh really you have never seen a guy with wide shoulders and a small waist before? That's why you think he's a genetic od?

And don't even get me started on his subhuman lifestyle. And even less on all his gross implants and fillers... Ew

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
coping shitskin

rip Zyzz, forever mirin

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Gengar
Fucking hate zyzz,I grew up 15mins away from him and year 9 2011 you couldn't talk about anything without zyzz being brought up "I like green" "bro bra zyzz's fav colour is red fuaaaaaaarrrrkk"

Wasn't even gl,acted like he was the first person to go to the gym.
His friends were even worse.

S
Fucking hate zyzz,I grew up 15mins away from him and year 9 2011 you couldn't talk about anything without zyzz being brought up "I like green" "bro bra zyzz's fav colour is red fuaaaaaaarrrrkk"

Wasn't even gl,acted like he was the first person to go to the gym.
His friends were even worse.
Srs?

Nah man. The guy pumped steroids hard. It wasn’t just a result of puberty. And his before after was very different. Life and looksiwse both. And I’ve heard he got jaw implants but not sure about it.
probably high T after all the shit he took lmao

pitiful ratcel with generic gym physique. His body isn't anything special.

O-oh really you have never seen a guy with wide shoulders and a small waist before? That's why you think he's a genetic od?

And don't even get me started on his subhuman lifestyle. And even less on all his gross implants and fillers... Ew
He didn't have implants.

He didn't have implants.
I interpreted those massive masseters as implants, could be from roids+chewing tho. His friend chestbruh got implants so I was suspicious

I interpreted those massive masseters as implants, could be from roids+chewing tho. His friend chestbruh got implants so I was suspicious
Chestbrah is his brother and he definitely got implants. Looks unnatural. People also say he got a nosejob and tbh it does look like it.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
He is an ascended wog. Tbh I enjoyed seeing his Facebook posts where he rejected sluts

Putting that as my sig
the pictures where he rejects girls are fake apparently, sadly cuz i laughed my ass off too
Chestbrah is his brother and he definitely got implants. Looks unnatural. People also say he got a nosejob and tbh it does look like it.
zyzz also had his teeth done (admitted) but i think his masseters grew from early steroids intake. he started taking at 17 so

started lifting because of him many years ago. thought he was a faggot too before i started watching his videos. the guy was funny as fuck and charisma/low inhib maxxed

Last edited:
preworkout, mass gainer, creatine, laxogenin, epicatechin

and for my prohormone cycle im on 65 mg 1 andro and 4 andro twice per day (dw im taking cycle support im not retarded)
Could you slide a link of the probormones tryna buy sum