What do you guys think happens in the afterlife?

Deleted member 2426

Deleted member 2426

It’s either fade away Into nothingness or reincarnation for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Fade to into nothingness

How tf would I know

There is no afterlife

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Death in Islam is the termination of worldly life and the beginning of afterlife. Death is seen as the separation of soul from body, and its transfer from this world to the afterlife

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Death in Islam is the termination of worldly life and the beginning of afterlife. Death is seen as the separation of soul from body, and its transfer from this world to the afterlife
Fuck your shitskin cope religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mr contemptuous, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 2 others
It's fade away into nothingness 100%. but people find that too scary so they Cope with a afterlife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, BigBoy, UglyMan and 1 other person
It's fade away into nothingness 100%. but people find that too scary so they Cope with a afterlife.
Exactly. Everything people do some way or another is to not think or escape from death. But in the end it the only certainty

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2426
Only the dead know bro, some members will probably get to experience that pretty soon.

The souls of the dead have no destination other than oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
We all come back as chads

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gebirgscel, BigBoy and xit
You get out of this simulation

we meet our maker

Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
I'm strongly inclined to believe there is no afterlife. Death is just like how it was before you was born - complete nothingness.

No afterlife for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and xit
I tend to try and avoid thinking of an after life, wether there is one or not because it depresses me to think of having to restart everything all over again, having to have a completely different mindset (when I’m happy enough with my current mindset, making it easier to cope with certain situations) and learning shit all over again. Etc.

reincarnation is the biggest cope since manlets invented to "fix" their height with "muscles"

Gay male model orgies

When it is time to meet my maker, I will be ready for him.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
out of all beliefs and religions you decided reincarnation is the most legit?
> when the coping

You live in heaven the life of chad that you didn't have on earth

There is no afterlife
Theres no reason to think about this too much since theres nothing we can do about it, so just enjoy your life

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
you get buttraped by allah

Reincarnation as gigachad

i hope my dick will be bigger or else my lifes struggle has been for nothing

after i die i wake up in your mom's bed and fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Zygos4Life
No conciossenes

I believe the soul does not die

I used to be a hardcore atheist, believing that absolutely nothing happens after you die.

But when you think how fucking strange it is to be born in the first place, I started to reconsider.

How strange is it that you don't exist for billions and billions of years, then all of a sudden you are born into a surgical theatre into a world that you did not choose and has all of these strange things in it such as our society, history, sex, social media, money etc

What happens after we die could be even weirder.

That being said, we are literally animals so you think something happens to a dog's consciousness when it dies? or a rat's?

it is also possible that when we die we are removed from this dimension (time) and there may come a time in like a million years where some future incel decides to bring back all dead consciousnesses in his real-as-life simulation just for the hell of it, and he brings you back alive in the future. Maybe as like a living museum.

Maybe we are in that reality right now.

I dont believe in any religion not the least christianity as I was raised.. but I think we are extremely in the dark about the nature of our reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You can start performing alchemy with no transmutation circle when you die

I become handsome and Stacy finally accepts me as a human

Do you remember the Roman Empire?

No? Well, that's how it feels like except in the future.