What do you guys think of the results of this brow lift and almond eye surgery?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
from subhuman to subhuman

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 399
Amazing results

Only PSL autists will appreciate this result. Even so, the brows are too highly arched and feminized. It has no real world value based upon those two pictures. He looks less masculine and unless he desired a more stylized and exaggerated look, it may even be a net negative. He should only have gotten the cantho and not the brow lift.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyebagcel, Deleted member 1680, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 3 others
The left looks better? The right looks rounder

I agree, but some people were commenting that he looks like a psychopath in the after picture.

You say that like it's a negative thing

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1100
It his now overly arched eyebrows that makes hin look like he always smirking like a pyschopath for no reason. The more I look at this result the more I think it is actually pretty awful. I honestly don't know how people here aren't seeing this. This is what happens when you get surgery based upon PSL memes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I honestly don't know what to think, he looks gay on the after

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Brandon10, noped and 1 other person
It his now overly arched eyebrows that makes hin look like he always smirking like a pyschopath for no reason. The more I look at this result the more I think it is actually pretty awful. I honestly don't know how people here aren't seeing this. This is what happens when you get surgery based upon PSL memes.
No psl meme about getting arched eyebrows. Needs lower eyelid retraction and old eyebrows

Another cat eye brow lift result. Looks absolutely disgusting. First is from before, and the others are both after.

Attachments

• 8CEB1626-B7B6-4A37-826C-8213B7173593.png
    8CEB1626-B7B6-4A37-826C-8213B7173593.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 4C895F0E-D80B-4718-9196-08B3FABCC92E.png
    4C895F0E-D80B-4718-9196-08B3FABCC92E.png
    109 KB · Views: 43
  • 03E413E0-C7C0-4600-9A86-D3539FCA7FC0.png
    03E413E0-C7C0-4600-9A86-D3539FCA7FC0.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 43
  • +1
Reactions: kota
No psl meme about getting arched eyebrows. Needs lower eyelid retraction and old eyebrows
Arched eyebrows are sometimes included as part of "muh hunter eyes" or "muh pct".

Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: noped
lol looks utter shit as expected

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands, noped, RAITEIII and 1 other person
He got PCT, but at the expense of having more lateral scleral show, that's what is fucking up the after

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
Another cat eye brow lift result. Looks absolutely disgusting. First is from before, and the others are both after.
No catbrow for his ipd

before picture is badly distance distorted so impossible to opine

I think it looks better

In what reality u retard positive tilt or straight eyebrows are the psl
Shut the fuck up. I meant positive tilt not arched, which this result is and thus looks like shit.

LOL how does that look like utter shit? That looks fucking amazing

i honestly don’t understand what’s so bad about it
I am the only one who has actually explained it and that you reacted confused to. Look at the angle of the eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
I am the only one who has actually explained it and that you reacted confused to. Look at the angle of the eyebrows.
the eyebrows are perfectly fine jfl. if u wanna see arched eyebrows, i can pm u my eye oics

I agree there didn’t notice that at first. At first just noticed the eyes themselves. You agree the eye result itself is great though?

the shape of the eye doesnt match the rest of his face. it looks uncanny and feminine
only bc you see the before and afters in a setting that is very judgmental. if u saw a selfie with just the after pic, no one would be saying shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679 and ArabIncel
I agree there didn’t notice that at first. At first just noticed the eyes themselves. You agree the eye result itself is great though?
Maybe. As others are pointing out, he still has sceleral show and could use lower eyelid retraction.

only bc you see the before and afters in a setting that is very judgmental. if u saw a selfie with just the after pic, no one would be saying shit.
lol i geniuinely consider the before better. i think hes more handsome to women on the before picture

therefore its an utter shit result indeed

exactly if this dude posted here with just the right pic without mentioning that he got surgery just saying “hey boyos rate me!” people would be saying shit like “great PCT” not shit like “wow that looks too unnatural”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
exactly if this dude posted here with just the right pic without mentioning that he got surgery just saying “hey boyos rate me!” people would be saying shit like “great PCT” not shit like “wow that looks too unnatural”
no i wouldnt be saying that whatsoever

never said something like that ever

lol i geniuinely consider the before better. i think hes more handsome to women on the before picture

therefore its an utter shit result indeed
JFL

where’s your thread about how accurately u think u can rate yourself to women

JFL

where’s your thread about how accurately u think u can rate yourself to women
i didnt say i can rate inaccurateoy tho lol? it was a poll

again ur just biased cuz u planning to get eyework done therefore YOU HAVE TO see this result good. theres no other alternative in your brain else it would start self doubting all ur surgery plans

just see how multiple ppl said its a shit result besides me so this is not like me vs. rest of forum situation

If only we could go back in time and erase everyone's memory of the before picture and only show the after picture, yet alas we cannot, so how can you posit such a thing?

I agree there is some physiological bias when having a comparison photo, but I don't think you can assume how someone would react otherwise.

Objectively the eyebrows are tilted at a higher angle and females in general have more of this trait than men. That doesn't mean you still can't view the result as appealing or not according to your own standards or that it is to such a degree to declare it "feminine" as I have, but hopefully we can all agree somewhat on the base facts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
This isn't a bad result it looks a million times better than before people are just nitpicking. He went from nct which is absolutely horrible to having slight positive Cathal tilt which is infinitely better but now he has scleral show which is not nearly as bad of a trait to have.

• +1
If only we could go back in time and erase everyone's memory of the before picture and only show the after picture, yet alas we cannot, so how can you posit such a thing?

I agree there is some physiological bias when having a comparison photo, but I don't think you can assume how someone would react otherwise.
jfl IRL which is all that matters is the after. people IRL will judge him on what he has now.

if he posted here with his after, no one would say shit about his “feminine eyes”

@Dogs is right people r just nit picking. he looks like a grumpy latino average troll in the before and much better in the after.

I agree that it does look feminine tho

You know its funny, because men with high Fwhr are more likely to be psychopaths, and men with low set eyebrows are less likely to be perceived as trustworthy, but women still go for men with these things. Says a lot about the state of modern toilets

jfl IRL which is all that matters is the after. people IRL will judge him on what he has now.

if he posted here with his after, no one would say shit about his “feminine eyes”

@Dogs is right people r just nit picking. he looks like a grumpy latino average troll in the before and much better in the after.
How the fuck do you know how people would react if only the after photo were posted when in reality both the before AND after photo were posted and that is literally what every person here is commenting based upon? Are you able to travel to alternate universes? Are you a seer?

Try posting the after only on some other forum that doesn't have much cross pollination with this one and see what happens if you want to support your case. Report back.

• +1

His eyes are more feminine but he doesn't have nct anymore

• +1

Attachments

• 7E65B37D-666C-427A-8A03-E61579430416.jpeg
    7E65B37D-666C-427A-8A03-E61579430416.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 37
His eyes are more feminine but he doesn't have nct anymore
doesnt matter. looks too feminine now. im not even against eye surgery its just a shit result

this would he a good result if its possible to achieve

AirBrush 20191207052037
what do you think of this result:
good outcome. guy is still incel tho

doesnt matter. looks too feminine now. im not even against eye surgery its just a shit result

View attachment 185074

That would be a much better result overall if that was possible, but maybe it wasn't? Or the surgeon wasn't the best.

Either way I think the failo from nct hits him hard in the before picture and he looks better in the after simply because he has pct even though his eyes look more feminine and feline like.

View attachment 185074

any particular reason you find this to be better than the previous aside from the eyebrow issue in the OP guy? It seems they both got a PCT.
Is it the round-ish lower eyelids?

Last edited:
any particular reason you find this to be better than the previous aside from the eyebrow issue in the OP guy? It seems they both got a PCT.
just stop thinking in keywords "pct" etc and see the bigger picture

ur thinking like titbot now. "i have 2 failos and that guy has 5 failos therefore i mog him"

nobody fucking cares what it can compared to or how it relates to PSL standards. all that matters is how it looks, what impression it invokes. im not saying he looks "bad" in the original after photo i just think his overall harmony got worse and the eye area got way too feminine. his eyes got bigger in size its just a bad result man. what do you want me to say? that its a good result just bcuz it couldve been worse and it looks "passable / feline like" ?

just stop thinking in fucking psl terms for a second and detract from the fact u want eyework urself

if i had to choose between the 2 eye areas for myself, i would choose left one without a hesitation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Part of the "results" as well as the "scleral show" are caused by different angles in pre/post op pics. The angle frauding is making it difficult to judge the actual results.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262