What do you guys think of these massetor hypertrophy before and afters I found on google?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I might try it myself but I'm scared of bruxism and making my face look more round/bloated. Some of them actually got it reduced. I just want you guys to compare the before and after. Which looks better?
tmzuKLD.png

mfOBY29.jpg

masseter3.jpg

first guy is a major neckcel

• +1
Reactions: vin
so thats why mike mew has such a wide jawline. i thought it was his jawline.

1st man lost his hair but gained jawline

why he cover his mouth in the 1st one tho

don't do it. If your masseter turns to be vertically big youll get a bloated look and it can't be reversed without injections

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Zeta ascended
don't do it. If your masseter turns to be vertically big youll get a bloated look and it can't be reversed without injections
Good just who I needed to speak to on this subject. How do yo determine if masseter hyperyrophy will benefit you? I heard it has something to do with the shape of the jaw or the gonial angle. Did you actually chew?

Good just who I needed to speak to on this subject. How do yo determine if masseter hyperyrophy will benefit you? I heard it has something to do with the shape of the jaw or the gonial angle. Did you actually chew?
Really I dunno, I didnt do it intentionally. I guess it has to do more with the muscle insertions.Got injections to try and get rid of it but have to wait some time to see results.