what do you like better. this place or .co?

do you perfer looksmax.me or incels.is?

• .me

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • .co

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
title

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel and Arkantos
incels.is from what i've seen is for ldaring faggots who don't believe looksmaxing works for some reason or just absolutely truest of truecels having a sperg circlejerk

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, MD_Hopeful69 and Ritalincel
.co back when it was .me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, androidcel, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
Can anyone even post on there? I had an account, made one post, then got banned for spamming.

incels.is from what i've seen is for ldaring faggots who don't believe looksmaxing works for some reason or just absolutely truest of truecels having a sperg circlejerk
do not use anti-autistic slurs in my thread. that makes you no better than normies casually using incel as an insult. not acceptable.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Currycellmate, Arkantos and 2 others
only the truest of truecels post there. they'll ban you if they find out you've even talked to a foid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and Vitruvian
do not use anti-autistic slurs in my thread. that makes you no better than normies casually using incel as an insult. not acceptable.

It's over

.co = bunch of larping crying pathetic idiots aka fakecels
.me = bunch of shit posting autistic guys who are at least a bit more sympathetic

I love the compilatory shit from .co

Holy moly

.co = bunch of larping crying pathetic idiots aka fakecels
.me = bunch of shit posting autistic guys who are at least a bit more sympathetic

Sympathetic? There's at least one new whipping boy here a month. We are not a kind people here. We are everything that incels.is fears about the idea of letting people looksmax.

On the other hand, I like this place because I can talk about women that I like.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
There are more incels here than there. And they have rejected me several times. So of course .me is superior

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 39 and itsoverbuddyboyo
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F1ps5mn.gif&hash=a03c2c61366dba1b892ddece06b15de4

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GenericChad1444, itsoverbuddyboyo, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
.co. i fucking hate this place and most people in it. its filled with so many shitposters and children and the forum is pointless since no one actually uses the LOOKSMAXX forum and everyone shitposts when you try to ask serious questions there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39, itsoverbuddyboyo, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
.co back when it was .me

tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
This site from September-January

.co. i fucking hate this place and most people in it. its filled with so many shitposters and children and the forum is pointless since no one actually uses the LOOKSMAXX forum and everyone shitposts when you try to ask serious questions there.
:soy:

people r just waiting for the good info to drop

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I don’t know anymore, man. Rules are less strict here so it’s more difficult to get banned but site owner said he won’t make it against the rules to shame people for things out of their control like on incels.is which I believe needs to be done so not even sure.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I don’t know anymore, man. Rules are less strict here so it’s more difficult to get banned but site owner said he won’t make it against the rules to shame people for things out of their control like on incels.is which I believe needs to be done so not even sure.
the userbase here is cancer

• Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos
This place mogs .co