what do you think about nizoral shampoo?

H

her

Mod
Staff
is it good for dandruff and hair loss? i’m not balding, but i want to prevent hair loss as much as i can

Its great for dandruff
doesnt do shit for hairloss

you cant prevent hairloss, 100% genetics
the only way is to catch it ealy, notice any signs of thinning in the norwood scale, minuaturized hair

once you catch it early hop onto fin or RU asap

just enjoy your hair for now bro
no need to worry

Its great for dandruff
doesnt do shit for hairloss
is there a better shampoo for dandruff though? like the most effective one. and how can i prevent hair loss? if i start balding i’ll probably just get on fin

is there a better shampoo for dandruff though? like the most effective one. and how can i prevent hair loss? if i start balding i’ll probably just get on fin
just said it earlier. You cant prevent hairloss.
Hair loss comes when your hair follicules become sensitive to DHT. You can't prevent that

As for the dandruff, I don't really know better, sorry

dandruff doesn't make you bald but it does itch really fucking bad and looks nasty. Maybe get some anti dandruff shampoo. If that doesn't work just talk to your doctor.

just said it earlier. You cant prevent hairloss.
Hair loss comes when your hair follicules become sensitive to DHT. You can't prevent that

As for the dandruff, I don't really know better, sorry
okay, thank u. but is there any way to know if i’m actually prone to balding?
dandruff doesn't make you bald but it does itch really fucking bad and looks nasty. Maybe get some anti dandruff shampoo. If that doesn't work just talk to your doctor.
nizoral is apparently anti dandruff/anti inflammatory/anti dht

okay, thank u. but is there any way to know if i’m actually prone to balding?

nizoral is apparently anti dandruff/anti inflammatory/anti dht
listen bro, you are stressing yourself for nothing

I'm norwooding. I litterally saw my hairline thinning, experienced the thinning temples from NW0 to NW2 right in front of my eyes, at 16 years old. Right now my right temple is NW2 but my left is thinning from NW0 to NW2.

It doesn't cause any problem though. My hair is pretty thick so it covers itselfs and I still look like a NW0 from both temples.

There is litterally no sign to know if you are prone to it. Nobody is bald in my entire fam, they are all NW2.5 maximum

The only thing that you can do is to even stop thinking about it. If you are already thinking about balding, it probably means you have other problems but using balding as an excuse.

Just enjoy your hair bro, and come back when you have signs of hair loss. There is litterally NOTHING you can do to prevent it or to know if you are prone to it except if your entire fam is bald lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
listen bro, you are stressing yourself for nothing

I'm norwooding. I litterally saw my hairline thinning, experienced the thinning temples from NW0 to NW2 right in front of my eyes, at 16 years old. Right now my right temple is NW2 but my left is thinning from NW0 to NW2.

It doesn't cause any problem though. My hair is pretty thick so it covers itselfs and I still look like a NW0 from both temples.

There is litterally no sign to know if you are prone to it. Nobody is bald in my entire fam, they are all NW2.5 maximum

The only thing that you can do is to even stop thinking about it. If you are already thinking about balding, it probably means you have other problems but using balding as an excuse.

Just enjoy your hair bro, and come back when you have signs of hair loss. There is litterally NOTHING you can do to prevent it or to know if you are prone to it except if your entire fam is bald lmao
okay, i understand it, only time will tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Loko88