What do you think if my looks maxing plan?

J

Jbrow327

Iron
I am Male, 27 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and 234 pounds. I have never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed. I have never asked a girl out because I'm afraid she will say yes and then I will have no idea what to do because I have no experience.
Heres my plan:
1. Eat 700 to 1200 calories per day. I use small totinos pizzas for now to cover those calories.
2. Brush teeth 2 to 3 times per day.
What do you guys think? Any other steps you recommend feel free to tell me.

Hey man this is the last time I'll ever say anything to you. Lose the weight. Fix everything in your control and take the occams razor approach. It's not that hard to assess. You don't need to make multiple threads to get the same answers every time.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Hey man this is the last time I'll ever say anything to you. Lose the weight. Fix everything in your control and take the occams razor approach. It's not that hard to assess. You don't need to make multiple threads to get the same answers every time.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I am Male, 27 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, and 234 pounds. I have never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed. I have never asked a girl out because I'm afraid she will say yes and then I will have no idea what to do because I have no experience.
Heres my plan:
1. Eat 700 to 1200 calories per day. I use small totinos pizzas for now to cover those calories.
Okay I read this. Don't eat the pizzas and don't worry about brushing your teeth many times per day. Brushing your teeth should be automatic. There's hard work to be put in. Brushing your teeth is not the hard work.

Occams razor?
I need to get as good looking as possible as fast as possible. What is the best way of doing that?

Last edited:
Occams razor?
Man just go and do the stuff. I'm giving you all the help I can. 'Occams Razor' just means that the simplist answer to something is usually the solution. You're convoluting everything. Why are you still making threads saying you're 5'7 235lbs or whatever????? Even my grandad knows this now.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
I have never asked a girl out because I'm afraid she will say yes and then I will have no idea what to do because I have no experience.

I had the same problem, I didnt want to ask out a girl because i thought my inexperience would ruin the relationship. but that doesnt matter, because if you dont start now, itll be harder later. just shoot your shot.

most wont say yes, but it doesnt matter. focus on getting one that vibes with you.

1. terrible, youll become malnourished and look terrible. totinos pizzas are terrible for your body as well. i shouldnt be saying this, because im a fatshit and eat shit. but eat healthy, and eat your recommended amount of calories or at a 500 calorie deficit to lose weight.

2. idk y you put this here. nigga just brush your teeth. once when you wake up, and once when you go to sleep. it should just become a part of your routine

I had the same problem, I didnt want to ask out a girl because i thought my inexperience would ruin the relationship. but that doesnt matter, because if you dont start now, itll be harder later. just shoot your shot.

most wont say yes, but it doesnt matter. focus on getting one that vibes with you.

1. terrible, youll become malnourished and look terrible. totinos pizzas are terrible for your body as well. i shouldnt be saying this, because im a fatshit and eat shit. but eat healthy, and eat your recommended amount of calories or at a 500 calorie deficit to lose weight.

2. idk y you put this here. nigga just brush your teeth. once when you wake up, and once when you go to sleep. it should just become a part of your routine
Thank you. I agree with everything but the 500 calorie deficit. Obese people can withstand a much larger deficit because they have much more bodyfat to metabolize. Therefore they can lose a lot faster and it will be safe.

Look up a harcore cutting diet... It will do you better than a pizza

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
Thank you. I agree with everything but the 500 calorie deficit. Obese people can withstand a much larger deficit because they have much more bodyfat to metabolize. Therefore they can lose a lot faster and it will be safe.
speaking as a fatfuck rn, i lost a shit ton of weight really quick year because i was eating at insane caloric deficits. i wasnt out of the fat zone yet, but i still did lose a lot of weight.

but the 700-900 caloric deficit didnt work out. it was difficult to upkeep, and i eventually started eating at my normal calories(and stopped working out) and became a fatshit again.

your focus should be to lose weight and keep it off, not lose it quickly and become fat again because you adopted an insane regimen.

wear elevator shoes and get liposuction.

The 1000 calories you eat should be like 6-700 calories of lean protein and the rest should be broccoli. Also add 30mins to an hour daily of cardio to your plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and x30001
Indeed, I highly suggest pizza to be your sole source of sustenance.

You got this bro.

The 1000 calories you eat should be like 6-700 calories of lean protein and the rest should be broccoli. Also add 30mins to an hour daily of cardio to your plan.
Ok. Have you personally done this?

I don't think you really want this yet. Circumstance and time will cause you to truly change your motivation in wanting to improve yourself.

Ok. Have you personally done this?
Lowest I've gone is like 1500 calories. And I couldn't maintain that for more than a week. But I'm 6'3 and carry some muscle which increases caloric need and I've never been obese so you could get away with alot less than I could.

what have have you eaten in the past couple days?

Please say pizza.

i swear iv seen this same thread like 5 other times

Do you not already brush your teeth ?

Lowest I've gone is like 1500 calories. And I couldn't maintain that for more than a week. But I'm 6'3 and carry some muscle which increases caloric need and I've never been obese so you could get away with alot less than I could.
View attachment 71951

what have have you eaten in the past couple days?
Lots of crap. Ice cream, chick fil a, etc.
I will try 1000 to 1200. Does that seem good?
You look good by the way. No homo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mr manlet
Lots of crap. Ice cream, chick fil a, etc.
I will try 1000 to 1200. Does that seem good?
You look good by the way. No homo.
y\Yeah that seems good but why are you eating crap jfl. You can make all the posts you want about losing weight, it won't happen until you put in the work.

I have never asked a girl out because I'm afraid she will say yes and then I will have no idea what to do because I have no experience.
LOL, that's how you make it to 27 without having done anything. When she says yes and you don't know what to do, thats when you FIGURE IT OUT out of desperation on the spot as its happening! If you mess up then you'll gain experience and voila, more experienced than before. The only way to get experience is trying, you have nothing to lose because not trying at all = getting rejected + not getting any experience out of it.
You're too high inhib, best way to lose inhibition is to put in your mind that whatever happens doesn't matter because if it doesn't work you don't have to see her again. If you never make a move then you'll never get better
Brush teeth 2 to 3 times per day.
Thats something any hygienic human already does on a daily basis, where's the looksmaxing?

Intermittent fasting for 20 hours a day sounds like the best plan. What should I eat in those 4 hours?

Heres my plan:
shoe lifts? neck training? mewing? chewing? minoxidil? surgeries?