What do you think is the most severe problem for ethnics / non whites in dating ?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Combo of their own women chase the white man and that for one reason or another white features seem to mog non white features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, sytyl, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
1 and 4 mainly

They are trying to get white foids (literal different species) and there is giga hypergamy

The odds are severely against them

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Chadeep, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
That whites genetically mog every other group

That whites genetically mog every other group
C0533b7b7739b4c98f732e442c611980
Db18bf1aa68c641bd8322dc75ee90786
10 nypl native american blackfoot
D9df80e6fe42edb8f5259023676b5cd9

Half Native:
20200729 165531

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Julius, SPFromNY914 and 8 others
just cherrypick photos theory
Cope, those are literally the first few photos that came up and everyone except Ramirez was a traditional Native American who were still 100% Native American and were living with perfect environmental development

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Sikkunt23, Warlow and 5 others
Cope, those are literally the first few photos that came up and everyone except Ramirez was a traditional Native American who were still 100% Native American
cope
whites on average are the tallest group of people, have the biggest dicks, are most likely to have bright colored blue/green eyes and white skin is more desirable than being poo colored

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3853, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
cope
whites on average are the tallest group of people, have the biggest dicks, are most likely to have bright colored blue/green eyes and white skin is more desirable than being poo colored
cope
Bones mog features and Native Americans literally have "golden" skin, which looks better then white in my Opinion. I wish I was Native American to be honest

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonMike, Chadeep, sytyl and 2 others
They are not tall or gl enough. Otherwise i dont see why not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
cope
ikr even with good development native aemricans look like shit.
He dosent get that its not all about bones.

ikr even with good development native aemricans look like shit.
He dosent get that its not all about bones.
jfl at that "golden" skin cope not to mention that in half of these cherry-picked images they have truecel eye areas
wide jaw and hollow cheeks halo them hard but I see better-looking whites here in Europe everyday

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6341 and sandcelmuttcel
because they think they're entitled to white women.

jfl at that "golden" skin cope not to mention that in half of these cherry-picked images they have truecel eye areas
wide jaw and hollow cheeks halo them hard but I see better-looking whites here in Europe everyday
they just have too much bones. Also i've seen native Americans myself lmao.
just 2 years before i moved out and they all look like utter shit

they just have too much bones. Also i've seen native Americans myself lmao.
just 2 years before i moved out and they all look like utter shit
because natives don't look good jfl these are cherry-picked images
imagine if whites went extinct and 500 years from now people would be sharing pictures of Jordan barret and sean o'pry saying that this is what an average white guy looked like

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7753 and Marsiere214
For me white people are definitely the second most gl race, so I can at least see why you prefer them, but still I'd rather be at least half Native American and 90% of people I see on the street here in Germany have Truecel Eyeareas

For me white people are definitely the second most gl race, so I can at least see why you prefer them, but still I'd rather be at least half Native American and 90% of people I see on the street here in Germany have Truecel Eyeareas
germans are just ugly

Im an ethnic slayer mfs :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and bossman
Men most definitely, but the women here in Germany are gl
I've been to Germany and you're right. German women look like ascended goddesses compared to Chinese women.

I've been to Germany and you're right. German women look like ascended goddesses compared to Chinese women.
You’re an ethnic every white female is goddess to you.

I’ve been to few european countries and German girls are uglier compared to other Europeans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
all of the above combined but mainly being genetically mogged into the ground + being foreign rats leeching off white society.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
cope
Native americans of the plains were very tall, they mogged whites that fist came tbh you can check the writings of them they were impressed by their stature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Native americans of the plains were very tall, they mogged whites that fist came tbh you can check the writings of them they were impressed by their stature
total bullshit. whites heightmogged worlwide. Natives were such insecure manlets they killed off the 7 foot red haired giants that they encountered in the americas

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName

Redhaired giants native to north america dont exist

All tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
They only want white stacies which unless ur chad or tyrone isn’t gonna happen tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Tbh 1 and 4 because it's all about hypergamy and inbalance. If so many ehtnic men weren't obsessed with white women and even vice versa, the world will be a better place. I will say this tho, In my opinion anytime an ethnic dude mogs a white dude, it's always cool to see

The most severe problem with ethnics is that they are ethnic

Honestly, all of the above

The most severe problem for ethnics
is being ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 2352 and Deleted member 6475

The biggest problem ethnics have is they're not rodeblurmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad