What do you think of Mastic Gum?

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Does it help for looksmaxing? And any tips? It’s pretty expensive, my 100g cost me 30 bucks

Chew rocks bro

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 2621
WTF 30 BUCKS. get it from some Greek source or something because the ones I buy are less than 2 dollars.

also they're the best gum besides falim, all natural and reusable. What gum it is doesn't necessarily matter as long as it's hard to begin with, just find some normal priced and chew on them while sipping cold water if u wanna make it tougher.

also #1 tip: when reusing gum from the fridge, dont immediately chew on it as it's basically hard as rocks and will only erode your teeth. instead, let it get soft through saliva and then u may begin chewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
WTF 30 BUCKS. get it from some Greek source or something because the ones I buy are less than 2 dollars.

also they're the best gum besides falim, all natural and reusable. What gum it is doesn't necessarily matter as long as it's hard to begin with, just find some normal priced and chew on them while sipping cold water if u wanna make it tougher.

also #1 tip: when reusing gum from the fridge, dont immediately chew on it as it's basically hard as rocks and will only erode your teeth. instead, let it get soft through saliva and then u may begin chewing.
Thx bro! The cold water tip is gold