What do you want to get from women after looksmaxing?

• LTR

• Marriage

• ONS

• FWB

• Pure friendship (JFL)

• Harem

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everything my oneitis gave me. Best sex of my life, love, cuddling... Just kill me someone

Too much to list

Acess to their holes. The only thing of value that foids have.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and HighIQcel
Lookmaxing is for to get women . If you arent doing to get women. there is other maxing that are much better then lookmaxing
Nice stroke, if you lookmax for women you are low tier. Obviously women are a nice addition to looksmaxxing just like getting more exercise when getting a dog because you have to walk it everyday. If your sole purpose of doing all this is for some female to finally see you then you’re never going to be satisfied. Looksmaxxing is about maximising your success via the halo effect as well as being confident in taking a picture and looking at it after because happiness is directly proportional to self perceived attractiveness. Looksmaxxing is the path to happiness in yourself
TLDR; get help incel

Nice stroke, if you lookmax for women you are low tier. Obviously women are a nice addition to looksmaxxing just like getting more exercise when getting a dog because you have to walk it everyday. If your sole purpose of doing all this is for some female to finally see you then you’re never going to be satisfied. Looksmaxxing is about maximising your success via the halo effect as well as being confident in taking a picture and looking at it after because happiness is directly proportional to self perceived attractiveness. Looksmaxxing is the path to happiness in yourself
TLDR; get help incel
I already have percived myself as attractive and it was a good feeling but you can be ugly and belive you are attractive.

but i want females and female validation . And i will be satisified when i get it. Atleast i belive that

Looks close to only matter in dating and every other things is social skills and intiligence

I already have percived myself as attractive and it was a good feeling but you can be ugly and belive you are attractive.

but i want females and female validation . And i will be satisified when i get it. Atleast i belive that

Looks close to only matter in dating and every other things is social skills and intiligence
We may have different opinions because I’m guessing you’re on here because you’re an incel. Im just here because I have extremely severe bdd, women are not an issue for me (obviously I can’t sleep with angelina jolie right now but the girl I lost my virginity to was a easily 6.5/8 psl). Just depends on perspective really, all I’m saying is don’t do all this for women, do it for yourself

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I want validation and intimacy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Ltr and marriage are for cucks

Last edited:
I want cute gf and i want to cheat on her with 30 foids. I want to try 3some or maybe even 4some.

LTR her and live a happy life with as many children as possible (or die trying).

I want the bitches SOUL. When I dump her she will lose her fucking mind because she cannot get anyone as good as I am.