What do you wear to feel comfortable with your frame?

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I have a tiny frame, narrow shoulders, small ribcage and wide hips in comparison.
I have that one hoodie in which my shoulders look relatively wide in. The placement of the seam of the sleeve is very important. Ideally it should not be right at the end of the shoulders, basically a LITTLE too big for you but not big enough to look like it doesn't fit at all.
Thrasher Flame Magazine Black Hoodie  296233

Ideally a hoodie should be wide in the shoulder area and tight in the hip area but such hoodies don't exist.

In all other clothes I have my shoulders look narrow as fuck.
Also, it's important that shirts have a small collar otherwise shoulders will look even smaller.
Uniqtee 9115 2992101 1
MIXCUBIC 2017 Autumn England style Unique big collar design T shirts men casual slim fit print

my dads old sweaters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 39
skinny jeans with slightly oversized bomber jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Schutt-SI-770-Youth-Shoulder-Pad.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 1 other person
jumper or hoodie under windbreaker

I wear sunglasses+hat (even in dicember at 11pm) to cover my retruded rims and nw2..until the surgery

I even fucked street hookers while wearing sunglasses at 11pm lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
no shirt for your frame
go gymcel your shoulder

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
I have a tiny frame, narrow shoulders, small ribcage and wide hips in comparison.
I have that one hoodie in which my shoulders look relatively wide in. The placement of the seam of the sleeve is very important. Ideally it should not be right at the end of the shoulders, basically a LITTLE too big for you but not big enough to look like it doesn't fit at all. View attachment 128611
Ideally a hoodie should be wide in the shoulder area and tight in the hip area but such hoodies don't exist.

In all other clothes I have my shoulders look narrow as fuck.
Also, it's important that shirts have a small collar otherwise shoulders will look even smaller.
View attachment 128608View attachment 128609
If you wear streetwear clothes yo u deserve looking like a fag. You should ideally wear relatively tight shirts or monochromatic/bichromatic longsleeeved clothes atmost

i only wear hoodies

Black hoodie with the hood on all day

If you wear streetwear clothes yo u deserve looking like a fag. You should ideally wear relatively tight shirts or monochromatic/bichromatic longsleeeved clothes atmost
I wear monochromatic clothes, I just didn't find better pics on Google
I wear sunglasses+hat (even in dicember at 11pm) to cover my retruded rims and nw2..until the surgery

I even fucked street hookers while wearing sunglasses at 11pm lol
Sunglass+hat is legit, transforms me from "nerd" to "douchebag"

I wear monochromatic clothes, I just didn't find better pics on Google

Sunglass+hat is legit, transforms me from "nerd" to "douchebag"
Well you're good then. You can try wearing tighter clothes if you want to look a bit bigger, while hitting the gym obviously

Well you're good then. You can try wearing tighter clothes if you want to look a bit bigger, while hitting the gym obviously
I have a 1st percentile frame. Trust me, you don't want to see me in tight clothes.

I have a 1st percentile frame. Trust me, you don't want to see me in tight clothes.
Well, gymcelling hard could widen your shoulders' width a couple inches in a year