What does big cheekbones mean?

Austrian Oak

Austrian Oak

One rep away from calorie burned or muscle gained
I have protruding cheekbones like Eriksen what does this mean in general?

it means you are a gook

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7753 and 9 others
It means big cheekbones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, MansNotHot and Austrian Oak
Good low-trust hunter trait
But means nothing with shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
low trust i mean

• Hmm...
  • +1
My eyes area is my best feature by far then it's cheekbones

So you mean to tell me Eriksen doesn't look like a good fighter? Excluding frame just from the neck
he dosent look nearly as good fighter as this flat cheekbone mogger

• +1
Reactions: boondocksmaxx and Austrian Oak
That's because of his chad head shape and neck. I forget the name of it
i was just saying flat is not good tbh , imo they should be vertically wide for fwhr but not too protruding but to point they look sharp and masculine. I think cheekbones like eriksens looks very feminine

• +1
i was just saying flat is not good tbh , imo they should be vertically wide for fwhr but not too protruding but to point they look sharp and masculine. I think cheekbones like eriksens looks very feminine
It's strange because I think they look feminine but masculine at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
wtf is this real?
how come literally every model has high pronounced cheekbones and in a way it makes them look low-trust

even ramirez had high pronounced cheekbones, guy looked like a rapist
thats not what makes ramirez looks low trust its mainly his eye area but the auswits tier bones plays a part so idk. But still cheekbones like ramirez looks feminine in some pics ,he legit looks like a girl
52ce0fba5b6fdffe5be51fe0452aaf3d

• +1
It's strange because I think they look feminine but masculine at the same time
i think they are very aesthetic , i think the reason they dont have them in low trust faces is because every feature is downturned eyes downards (pct) eyebrows downards and also then low cheekbones downwards. Meanwhile high trust faces features are upturned

• +1
thats not what makes ramirez looks low trust its mainly his eye area but the auswits tier bones plays a part so idk. But still cheekbones like ramirez looks feminine in some pics ,he legit looks like a girl View attachment 671444.

I'm pretty sure that feminine cheekbones are low and round lol.... I've never heard of high cheekbones making anyone feminine, if anything it makes you look much more pronounced and hunter-like
but idk we need some high IQ looksmax nerd here to settle this

I'm pretty sure that feminine cheekbones are low and round lol.... I've never heard of high cheekbones making anyone feminine, if anything it makes you look much more pronounced and hunter-like
but idk we need some high IQ looksmax nerd here to settle this
idk but the reason i think low trust face has shallow is because every feature is downturned but i have no clue. But anyways low trust is not about cheekbones and shit the eyes is what determines how someone is perceived. Dosent matter if your jaw and cheekbones suck ass if you have great pct narrow eyes with upturned eyebrows you will look low trust

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Laterally and frontally protrusive is ideal. Cheekbones make or break your smile