What does it feel like to have a onetis?

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Is it a good feeling? A heartbroken feeling?
Does one feel like they're in a romantic, tragic movie?

What exactly does it feel like, I wanna know.

Never had anything like a onetis in my life so I have no clue

Last edited:
Is it a good feeling? A heartbroken feeling?
Does on feel like they're in a romantic, tragic movie?

What exactly does it feel like, I wanna know.

Never had anything like a onetis in my life so I have no clue
I had only one. Never again, it's one of the most bluepilled shit ever.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and SA7
It's very gay and tragic

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 3 others
Even having one is beta is fuck, means you cant get with that person, Using that word makes you the ultimate cuck. '' i Have a crush'' i like her but i cant get with her.'' boo hoo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
It feels fantastic if youre doing well with the chick, and months of insane depression after she eventually ditches u

Dw this was back in my bluest days, if you catch oneitis while being blackpilled u aint that smart

Bad,especially if you're friend a with her.

Its heartbroking. When she is talking to other guys you almost start crying

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I have no regrets in life except for developing oneitis for a stupid bitch that I thought was different, I think about the stupid mistake everyday.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and dodt
I have no regrets in life except for developing oneitis for a stupid bitch that I thought was different, I think about the stupid mistake everyday.
A separate thread should be created to share how the cucks were in utter disbelief about foids, thinking there are some species which are different from the whole. But blackpill always prevails.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1139
No I am not low iq

Inb4
"Muh loving someone doesn't require iq"

Love doesn't exist. Prove me wrong boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
It feels like estrogen tbh

Terrible. Especially when she makes you her shoulder to cry on while she fucks and gets used by other men OR when you are unable to get with her. Haven't had a oneitis since I was 18. I'm 21 now.

Terrible. Especially when she makes you her shoulder to cry on while she fucks and gets used by other men OR when you are unable to get with her. Haven't had a oneitis since I was 18. I'm 21 now.
Image result for cage laugh gif

If it happened to you then it is well deserved.
Act like a cuck, reap the results of a cuck.

Image result for cage laugh gif

If it happened to you then it is well deserved.
Act like a cuck, reap the results of a cuck.
I was 18. You dont mean to tell me you were redpilled/blackpilled at 18, were you? Doubt it.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Wowowow, that's a weird relation someone has with his onetis anyway, when I think of onetis I think of a girl in class that I'm too shy to talk to, not some girl that treats me like her gay cuckold friend.

Wowowow, that's a weird relation someone has with his onetis anyway, when I think of onetis I think of a girl in class that I'm too shy to talk to, not some girl that treats me like her gay cuckold friend.
No, she didn't treat me like that. In fact, at one point I was able to fuck her. I got her to leave church and go to my house and get in my bed. However, I was trying to make her out to be a princess and saying, "nahh, dont have sex with her, she isn't like that". Basically, lying to myself. She only had sex with one guy while I was talking to her and that was around time she moved on. When we first started talking, she would relate to me about guys using her.

• So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
happened in hs once. got accused of stalking and potential rape. not fun.

that was aeons ago though.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I edited it.

pain and suffering

pair bonding is literally all downside in modern society

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I wouldn’t know, never had a oneitis.

Probably feels gay.

Well, at your age I was still watching anime and playing videogames, so I did not even think about blackpill etc.
Fair enough mate.
I was in an all-male environment most of my time. So it was impossible for me to get cucked anyways.
As long you learn the lesson and improve then your will be fine.

Like a part of you is away in another place and you can't get there to become complete...
Like you have just discovered what missing pieces of a puzzle you are working on are but you can't find them..
I've changed my views on it though as I have become older and more 'superficial'