What does it mean if I’m not inclined to orally please a female?

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
Not that I’ve ever been in a situation where I could have done this in the past, but if I were to ever find myself in a sexual encounter with a female, I don’t think I could bring myself to put my mouth near her genitals. I just can’t imagine finding the smell, appearance and feel of a vagina to be sexually arousing to the point of actively wanting to stick my mouth down there. What does this mean for my sexuality? And will I ever have a chance at a LTR if I can’t bring myself to orally stimulate my girlfriend’s clit? Do I have to condition myself to want to do this?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Baki, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
It means you’re not a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Cretinous, heroinfather and 5 others
I really wanna eat pussy and chew on ass cheeks right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 1084
It means you’re not a cuck
That’s what I would think, but if I posted this on reddit I would probably be told that I’m a repressed homosexual.

it means nothing if you have a big dick or at least average (6)honestly

dickin' 'em good is enough

• +1
Reactions: Baki
You Are Not The Blowjob Man.

Theoretically speaking, if the girl who's pussy you're eating is a virgin, is it still cucked to do it? I mean, she's never had a dick in her.

nothing wrong with eating virgin pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
[Serious] tie a noose around your scrawny neck and jump off a balcony if you eat the pussy
Jump to newWatch
manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt
the end.

JoinedJan 19, 2019Messages820
Mar 19, 2019
End it right now you low t gobshite. If you eat pussy, suck her nipples or eat ass that is cuck behaviour. Thats the kind of advice r***it fags give to cucks who have a dick too small to please a woman. Youare lowering yourself to becoming a submissive twink bitch. Is this what you want? A man is supposed to be low inhib and dominant and do shit like grab her hair and choke her within an inch of her foid life. I dont care if you are gl if you eat pussy do me a favour rn mate and just jump out your apartment window and crack your fat head on the shit pavement you utter waste of oxygen. no one gives a single one in this entire society mate, off yourself, KYS.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac
Theoretically speaking, if the girl who's pussy you're eating is a virgin, is it still cucked to do it? I mean, she's never had a dick in her.
There is no such thing as an attractive virgin female past the age of 18 in the west, so that is a useless thought exercise.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and BigdickAverageEthnic
It’s better than eating roastie pussy at least, eating roastie pussy is on the same level of gay as sucking dick

There is no such thing as an attractive virgin female past the age of 18 in the west, so that is a useless thought exercise.
im 17 so i dont have that problem
It’s better than eating roastie pussy at least, eating roastie pussy is on the same level of gay as sucking dick
insomnicuck

Well to be fair it's not like I'll ever experience that anyway.
Aren’t you an upper tier normie with brown hair and green/blue eyes? Or am I thinking of someone else?

im 17 so i dont have that problem

insomnicuck
Most attractive girls have already had a few sexual experiences by that age as well. In fact the more attractive a girl is, the earlier she probably lost their virginity. Just know that the cute innocent looking in your class who smiled at you once has already been fucked in every hole by Tyrone by that age.
View attachment 51928

I'm subhuman with brown hair and green eyes. Manlet though.
You’re not subhuman, I’ve seen your pics. But manletism is a problem depending on how short you are, what’s your age and height again?

Most attractive girls have already had a few sexual experiences by that age as well. In fact the more attractive a girl is, the earlier she probably lost their virginity. Just know that the cute innocent looking in your class who smiled at you once has already been fucked in every hole by Tyrone by that age.
i know but im saying that because it means i can be with 15 yr olds

just use fingers theory

175 cm/5'9, 18 years old
My dad is 186 and mum is 167
Damn that’s unfortunate, you undershot your genetic height potential. Did you have poor nutrition, sleep or exercise during your growth spurt years? In any case 5’9” is not over tier, it’s just hard mode.
i know but im saying that because it means i can be with 15 yr olds
True, you have one year left of being able to go for JBs. I am legally prohibited from doing so even though they are the only group of girls that likes me (they think I am 16-17 and not done growing yet jfl).

Not that I’ve ever been in a situation where I could have done this in the past, but if I were to ever find myself in a sexual encounter with a female, I don’t think I could bring myself to put my mouth near her genitals. I just can’t imagine finding the smell, appearance and feel of a vagina to be sexually arousing to the point of actively wanting to stick my mouth down there. What does this mean for my sexuality? And will I ever have a chance at a LTR if I can’t bring myself to orally stimulate my girlfriend’s clit? Do I have to condition myself to want to do this?
Yeah I would not do that either, i feel like it would be disgusting, idk maybe im gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
  • +1
Ehh, kinda. I was a bit underweight most of my life until 16, like 19 BMI.

Slept like 5-6 hours between 13-15. Been sleeping at least 8 since.

Nope
See the tallfags I’ve talked to all ate like hogs from 13-15, slept 8-10 yrs a night, and played lots of sports. I think enviromment matters a lot in reaching our genetic height potential. Sleeping only 5-6 hrs a night probably screwed you over a bit.

• +1
See the tallfags I’ve talked to all ate like hogs from 13-15, slept 8-10 yrs a night, and played lots of sports. I think enviromment matters a lot in reaching our genetic height potential. Sleeping only 5-6 hrs a night probably screwed you over a bit.
I mean dad was the same height as me at my age. So who knows, but maybe I'm just coping. I'd be happy to reach 5'11, then I can lift fraud another 2 cm and hopefully slay in Asia.

• +1
I mean dad was the same height as me at my age. So who knows, but maybe I'm just coping. I'd be happy to reach 5'11, then I can lift fraud another 2 cm and hopefully slay in Asia.
Yeah you could definitely grow a bit more, it’s not unheard of. Buy some mk-677, eat a lot, exercise, and get plenty of sleep and I wouldn’t be surprised if you grew another 1-2” in the next couple of years. Meanwhile I’m 174 cm and almost 20 now, it’s ogre for me.

• +1
Buy some mk-677
Hmm yeah, I'd have to order from a US source cause all the european ones seem bunk. Fuckkk gonna be expensive but need those extra inches.

eat a lot
I'm eating around 2500 calories nowadays, anymore and ill start my ascension to @blackoutwhitein tier.

I got a barbell in my backyard actually, never fucking used lol

plenty of sleep
I'm sleeping 8 hours a day, is that good enough?

• +1
Hmm yeah, I'd have to order from a US source cause all the european ones seem bunk. Fuckkk gonna be expensive but need those extra inches.

I'm eating around 2500 calories nowadays, anymore and ill start my ascension to @blackoutwhitein tier.

I got a barbell in my backyard actually, never fucking used lol

I'm sleeping 8 hours a day, is that good enough?
8 hrs is a good minimum, try to get up to 10 hrs when possible. The guys I know who had late growth spurts in high school went to bed around 9 pm and woke up around 7 am.

• +1
Normal T levels

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
Inclines me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I do wanna eat pussy, it's just that with how many dicks the average foid has had and how unhygienic they are down there, I don't think I could ever really see myself doing that.

nothing. Absolutely nothing. I never go down on my bitch because she doesn't like it, feels its dirty/shameful/weird etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
nothing. Absolutely nothing. I never go down on my bitch because she doesn't like it, feels its dirty/shameful/weird etc.
Post pics of your bitch

Post pics of your bitch

maybe ill take from behind shots when shes sleeping but no fucking way i am putting identifiable images up on here. JFL at some of you kids who put your FACES on here, that is insane to me especially given the culture.

• +1
maybe ill take from behind shots when shes sleeping but no fucking way i am putting identifiable images up on here. JFL at some of you kids who put your FACES on here, that is insane to me especially given the culture.
Fair and logical. Why is it that you think negatively of showing your face here?

Fair and logical. Why is it that you think negatively of showing your face here?

The culture, people can and have had their professional and personal lives ruined over stuff they said on the internet. Also we are increasingly going into a world where HR departments do deep dives on peoples online identity because big companies are terrified of any sort of backlash or possible image smearing, and especially of any potential litigation, so the stuff you have associated with your real identity online does matter very much and given the amount of teenagers here, i suppose many of you dont care yet, but you will when you're trying to be an employed professional.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
The culture, people can and have had their professional and personal lives ruined over stuff they said on the internet. Also we are increasingly going into a world where HR departments do deep dives on peoples online identity because big companies are terrified of any sort of backlash or possible image smearing, and especially of any potential litigation, so the stuff you have associated with your real identity online does matter very much and given the amount of teenagers here, i suppose many of you dont care yet, but you will when you're trying to be an employed professional.
I see your point. I'm not at the age where I'd work yet, but couldn't you just argument that you were "young and dumb when you used to post here" ? I mean, teenagers aren't adults. They are easily influenced to say whatever their friends say, even if it's racist, homophobic etc. Plus, as long as you don't go full nazi mode, I don't see how this site is so bad. I mean, it's not a website about killing puppies, it's a site for people who want to improve their looks. What would they frame you for?

eating pussy is more gay than sucking dick

I see your point. I'm not at the age where I'd work yet, but couldn't you just argument that you were "young and dumb when you used to post here" ? I mean, teenagers aren't adults. They are easily influenced to say whatever their friends say, even if it's racist, homophobic etc. Plus, as long as you don't go full nazi mode, I don't see how this site is so bad. I mean, it's not a website about killing puppies, it's a site for people who want to improve their looks. What would they frame you for?

Bro do you know how many racist and misogynistic and sometimes even criminal things are said here on a daily basis? And besides, even if you personally never said any of these things, the outrage and suspicion culture is so much so these days that you are guilty by association.

https://www.salon.com/2015/09/22/no..._as_podcasting_blogging_red_pill_enthusiasts/

• +1
Bro do you know how many racist and misogynistic and sometimes even criminal things are said here on a daily basis? And besides, even if you personally never said any of these things, the outrage and suspicion culture is so much so these days that you are guilty by association.

https://www.salon.com/2015/09/22/no..._as_podcasting_blogging_red_pill_enthusiasts/
Yeah you're right. But they don't care about this shit in 3rd world countries (at least they don't in russia) so not all hope is lost lol

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous