What does this language sound like to you?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

Of course, it's Rioplatense Castilian (the Argentinian type of Spanish which sounds Italian), but as a non-Spanish speaker, can you tell?

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
i only speak american sorry

it's just sound to me like spanish..

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and NaturalDisaster
I know the differences between Portuguese and Spanish tho :)

is he ethnic or med

spanish...
But you speak Spanish, don't you? So it's obvious you'll tell by the words

I make this question because subhumans outside of Aryantina always ask me if I'm Italian, because they can't tell what I'm speaking. Maybe it's just because I'm white and they think only shitskins speak Spanish

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Sounds spanish tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
if you saw me on the street would you touch your left testicle?

• JFL
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
if you saw me on the street would you touch your left testicle?
Lmaoo cuz youre a redhead? I wouldnt, I dont believe in fairytale shit

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
why you thought i speak spanish? :unsure:
Because you have an "accent" when you type lol and because you know about football, which I found surprising in this forum.

• JFL
think some old people would?
To be honest, some people would (mostly to piss u off lol). Girls would touch their left tit though so at least you have that.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
sounds indian

• JFL
I don't really speak any spanish, but to my ear it was imminent that it's spanish.

• +1
I don't really speak any spanish, but to my ear it was imminent that it's spanish.
Then I need an explanation as to why the fuck they think I'm Italian when I travel to Anglo nations. I swear, they all do. So I thought it was because our Spanish differentiates a lot in terms of pronunciation and accent with other Spanish accents like the Mexican one or the Colombian one.

op how the fuck your english is so good living in a shithole?

larp. op is self hate american i swear to god.

op how the fuck your english is so good living in a shithole?
Most people here from the mid-upper class learn English from a young age. There's a lot of British and German schools, and I attended one, so I'm fluent when speaking and my sentences make sense. Argentina isn't a shithole, it's just a mediocre nation with an unstable economy. But most people live well, exceptions are those of the lower classes which basically have nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and NaturalDisaster
Then I need an explanation as to why the fuck they think I'm Italian when I travel to Anglo nations. I swear, they all do. So I thought it was because our Spanish differentiates a lot in terms of pronunciation and accent with other Spanish accents like the Mexican one or the Colombian one.
Probably you look whitish. Most Europeans have certain perception of latinos. Guys like Enrique Iglesias and Diego Maradona are what people think all latinos look like.

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster and Deleted member 3073
Probably you look whitish. Most Europeans have certain perception of latinos. Guys like Enrique Iglesias and Diego Maradona are what people think all latinos look like.

op also a manlet, so it makes sense to think italian :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
lol just saw that the average italian is taller than the average argentine

i know it's a meme but still, lol.

Both moggers
587F3D38 DC95 4BA1 9373 65E022767CA3

F5D49C25 FC0D 43C6 9941 DF23F47CA77A

lol just saw that the average italian is taller than the average argentine

i know it's a meme but still, lol.
The average Argentine is 5'8.5" or 174 cm, the average French is 5'9" or 175,6 cm

There's really not that much of a difference, and take in mind those global stats include most Northerners in Argentina which are Native Americans.

• +1