What does Zayn have over me what makes him attractive?

R

Rezzbaby

Banned
So what does Zayn have over me what makes him so attractive? We have similar faces aswell to Avan jogia. But both are considered very attractive by girls of what I have seen. Is it my under eye area? Is there anything to do about it without surgery(creams/concealer) so my eyes appear deeper and not bulgy? My girlfriends says im way more attractive than Avan Jogia and actually likes my eyes the most. But I dont think that is shared with most girls/guys as I get treated as a psl 5.

I would concider smthing like a filler for under my eyes but ye its expensive and not permanent either.

Attachments

• 6e826e83-a413-461f-8fd4-9208da22fb62.jpg
    6e826e83-a413-461f-8fd4-9208da22fb62.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 314
  • 54dc1006d00fc_-_176219486.jpg
    54dc1006d00fc_-_176219486.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 343
  • zayn.jpg
    zayn.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 342
  • 4694fa28-da02-4e6d-9f46-c6c8ff89fd3e.jpg
    4694fa28-da02-4e6d-9f46-c6c8ff89fd3e.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 341
  • af399d50-65d8-4f2f-b143-90e9882c8cb2.jpg
    af399d50-65d8-4f2f-b143-90e9882c8cb2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 298
COLORING

• +1
Reactions: Primmi, Deleted member 2205, noped and 3 others
thanks for the laugh buddy boy

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Your eye area and harmony and hairline

They have different colouring. Maybe get on beta carotene for that. Also possibly higher cheekbones and slightly more under eye support, maybe a lower hairline? The cheekbones thing could just be bodyfat tho. What’s your bf%? You have great features and harmony and I wouldn’t change anything if I were you except just get your bf% down to sub 12% if it’s not already. Your eyes are great, fillers probably wouldn’t be cost efficient for any benefit they could give you. imo

• +1
Reactions: Rezzbaby and madmax
They have different colouring. Maybe get on beta carotene for that. Also possibly higher cheekbones and slightly more under eye support, maybe a lower hairline? The cheekbones thing could just be bodyfat tho. What’s your bf%? You have great features and harmony and I wouldn’t change anything if I were you except just get your bf% down to sub 12% if it’s not already. Your eyes are great, fillers probably wouldn’t be cost efficient for any benefit they could give you. imo

Right now I am 16% bodyfat roughly so ye my goal is 10-12% so let's see how my face changes

lips, eye area, less defined jaw imo

shorter midface, better nose and prettyboy eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
türk misin

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
Nope haha not middle eastern/arab roots at all actually. Half south american/dutch
you look exacly like one of my co workers so i thought u were lol

Zayn has very bright eyes and big eyelashes. Other than that he looks bad, he would be invisible next to me

harmony coloring and undereye support

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So what does Zayn have over me what makes him so attractive? We have similar faces aswell to Avan jogia. But both are considered very attractive by girls of what I have seen. Is it my under eye area? Is there anything to do about it without surgery(creams/concealer) so my eyes appear deeper and not bulgy? My girlfriends says im way more attractive than Avan Jogia and actually likes my eyes the most. But I dont think that is shared with most girls/guys as I get treated as a psl 5.

I would concider smthing like a filler for under my eyes but ye its expensive and not permanent either.
Their eye area is better than yours. Also, get rid of that mole.

Both u you have that prey cuck eyearea.

Being a world famous singer tbh
I doubt you’re an incel, but there must be a reason you’re here
He status mogs you to death

Better eye area
Better midfface
Less bloated
better facial structure.
Better harmony

Basically he's attractive and you're not

Last edited:
Zayn has better supra and infraorbital rims. Also, neutral canthal tilt.

His entire face. You look nothing like him.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Better eyes, shorter midface, better nose, better mouth, better bone structure, coloring, hairline, you have a mole in the midface region. Not all that much

you don't look like him jfl