What every "just run x game" post here featuring guys with niche features getting girls has in common:

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
LEAN FACE

Every single guy who I know irl that is a womanizer has a very lean face. They dont neccesarily have giga frames, hunter eyes or super jaws. Lean face is the common denominator.

No, the guys you show arent running emo game, tattoo game, rocker game or long hair game. They are all running LEAN FACE game.

I always cage at guys who staft in the gym and bulk completely sacrificing the MAIN male facial aesthetic factor foe muscle size I saved one or two of my friends from doing this shit by blackpilling them on the first and most important thing for a male: FACE LEANNESS. I also gave sometimes bad advice to bulk to guys who I found arrogant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, PubertyMaxxer, Kosidius and 6 others
LEAN FACE

Every single guy who I know irl that is a womanizer has a very lean face. They dont neccesarily have giga frames, hunter eyes or super jaws. Lean face is the common denominator.

No, the guys you show arent running emo game, tattoo game, rocker game or long hair game. They are all running LEAN FACE game. I always cage at guys who staft in the gym and bulk completely sacrificing the MAIN male facial aesthetic factor foe muscle size I saved one or two of my friends from doing this shit by blackpilling them on the first and most important thing for a male: FACE LEANNESS.
they are also not balding

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Kosidius, Mousei and 2 others
God finally someone just as obsessed as me with lean male faces. By far hands down the most bang for your buck looksmaxx you can do. Inb4 the autistic but muh bone arguments. This doesnt apply to recessed or deformed guys. If you have normal/good bone development and harmony, a super lean face is gonna improve your face vastly. The lower third is one of if not the most dimorphic bones in your face (notice the bones that truly make someone look "male". Its usually the supraorbitald and the more angular cheekbones, bigger and wider frontal bone etc. The jaw is one of those) and it's the bone that gets cucked the most with facial fat bc the two main fat stores in your face are literally covering your lower third saggitally and travsersally. And since your jaw is under those fat storage areas evolutionarily it became an important indicative landmark for females to judge ur fitness\leanness from. It's super mega important to have a lean face. If you're NOT recessed, start with getting as lean and as debloated first before anything. Again, lean gaunt face biochemically is very masc

If you have facial fat and bloat, get a protein powder and multi mineral and vitamin and start starving yourself IMMEDIATELY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Mateusz74
God finally someone just as obsessed as me with lean male faces. By far hands down the most bang for your buck looksmaxx you can do. Inb4 the autistic but muh bone arguments. This doesnt apply to recessed or deformed guys. If you have normal/good bone development and harmony, a super lean face is gonna improve your face vastly. The lower third is one of if not the most dimorphic bones in your face (notice the bones that truly make someone look "male". Its usually the supraorbitald and the more angular cheekbones, bigger and wider frontal bone etc. The jaw is one of those) and it's the bone that gets cucked the most with facial fat bc the two main fat stores in your face are literally covering your lower third saggitally and travsersally. And since your jaw is under those fat storage areas evolutionarily it became an important indicative for females to judge ur fitness from. It's super mega important to have a lean face. If you're NOT recessed, start with getting as lean and as debloated first before anything

If you have facial fat and bloat, get a protein powder and multi mineral and vitamin and start starving yourself IMMEDIATELY
Are hollowed cheeks good?

Are hollowed cheeks good?
All studies regarding this point to females finding males in the most lower but healthy part of the BMI spectrum the most attractive (when looking for short term engagements AKA ovulating AKA looking for genetic quality not a stable beta cuck emotional sponge AKA what matters)

If you have a sub 50th percentile skull and jaw, it will make you look more "gaunt" than "chiseled". Ofc, you wanna be chiseled. You get that by having a thick neck, and by having at least 50th percentile forward growth, bi-zygomatic, and bi-gonial width, and not being TOO low body weight but most males shouldn't worry about that because the average guy is a fat fuck well above 15%

TLDR yes very good trait. If you have shit bone structure than you will look gaunt instead of chiselled but that's still way, way, way better than being fat or having a fat face

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3202
LEAN FACE

No, the guys you show arent running emo game, tattoo game, rocker game or long hair game. They are all running LEAN FACE game.

I always cage at guys who staft in the gym and bulk completely sacrificing the MAIN male facial aesthetic factor foe muscle size I saved one or two of my friends from doing this shit by blackpilling them on the first and most important thing for a male: FACE LEANNESS. I also gave sometimes bad advice to bulk to guys who I found arrogant.
But how else could you gain muscle and strength

God finally someone just as obsessed as me with lean male faces. By far hands down the most bang for your buck looksmaxx you can do. Inb4 the autistic but muh bone arguments. This doesnt apply to recessed or deformed guys. If you have normal/good bone development and harmony, a super lean face is gonna improve your face vastly. The lower third is one of if not the most dimorphic bones in your face (notice the bones that truly make someone look "male". Its usually the supraorbitald and the more angular cheekbones, bigger and wider frontal bone etc. The jaw is one of those) and it's the bone that gets cucked the most with facial fat bc the two main fat stores in your face are literally covering your lower third saggitally and travsersally. And since your jaw is under those fat storage areas evolutionarily it became an important indicative landmark for females to judge ur fitness\leanness from. It's super mega important to have a lean face. If you're NOT recessed, start with getting as lean and as debloated first before anything. Again, lean gaunt face biochemically is very masc

once you go bald no face matters

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Mousei
All studies regarding this point to females finding males in the most lower but healthy part of the BMI spectrum the most attractive (when looking for short term engagements AKA ovulating AKA looking for genetic quality not a stable beta cuck emotional sponge AKA what matters)

If you have a sub 50th percentile skull and jaw, it will make you look more "gaunt" than "chiseled". Ofc, you wanna be chiseled. You get that by having a thick neck, and by having at least 50th percentile forward growth, bi-zygomatic, and bi-gonial width, and not being TOO low body weight but most males shouldn't worry about that because the average guy is a fat fuck well above 15%

TLDR yes very good trait. If you have shit bone structure than you will look gaunt instead of chiselled but that's still way, way, way better than being fat or having a fat face
Looks like I'm lucky then! Thanks for answering!

LEAN FACE

You underestimate just have big dick game boyo.:feelshaha:

No face for bald heads

once you go bald no face matters
Wrong, I was able to pick up women with an almost bald haircut (a forelock & a moustache). I've known super T masculine guys that can pull off the bald look perfectly. Just have a masculine skull.

Wrong, I was able to pick up women with an almost bald haircut (a forelock & a moustache). I've known super T masculine guys that can pull off the bald look perfectly. Just have a masculine skull.
lol fuck off mascoline skull means god skull level nto even mdoels no man has it maybe 1 per 100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and National Rodgerism
Bulk, then cut to a lean face and you'll also have some muscle mass on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
lol fuck off mascoline skull means god skull level nto even mdoels no man has it maybe 1 per 100
But the point is, there is a face for bald heads.

are we talking about faces that are normal and not fat? or seriously lean at like single digit BF %s

This, balding is a death sentence for +99% of men: "LUL just shave it all off and grow facial hair bro have you not seen The Rock XD"

are we talking about faces that are normal and not fat? or seriously lean at like single digit BF %s
Chiseled face with defined jawline and zygos. It doesn’t have to be anorexic tier

This, balding is a death sentence for +99% of men: "LUL just shave it all off and grow facial hair bro have you not seen The Rock XD"
Then I must be one of the 1% lol. No, you don't have to be like an ogre to pull it off, just have decent bones structure.
Chiseled face with defined jawline and zygos. It doesn’t have to be anorexic tier
Like your avi?

Download 2

Bulk, then cut to a lean face and you'll also have some muscle mass on top of that.
I achieved a resistant to water bloat metabolism and am very happy with it. Not gonna risk it for more muscle

in one way all thread from OP are about the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 470
He's ugly regardless of hair or not.

View attachment 171738 Better example.

To be fair. You can still see a faintly visible nw1 hairline intact. Although he would still be top 20% even with nw-3 . Mogs the hell out of me but I still think I look alright almost bald. And I still get some attention from women too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

Users who are viewing this thread

Back