What exactly should I expect from MK-677?

Heirio

Heirio

boo
Just placed my order for a 50ml bottle of mk and its expected to arrive in a week. I'm going to use 25mg daily.

Should I expect to see any physical changes by time I finish the bottle in 50 days? I'm going to be intermittent fasting as well as lifting. Also, is there any difference between liquid and tablet form?

Also gonna be open mouth chewing religiously during and after it.

Didn't know there was a liquid form.

I'm also planning to order and expecting better skin + some gains tbh. I hope that's a realistic expectation

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Sounds like a weapon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theropeking, FatmanO, dogtown and 3 others
Didn't know there was a liquid form.

I'm also planning to order and expecting better skin + some gains tbh. I hope that's a realistic expectation
Yea I'm definitely getting the liquid form if they're both equal, I fucking hate swallowing pills and shit. I can never swallow them for some reason and they taste like dogshit while in my mouth

Yea I'm definitely getting the liquid form if they're both equal, I fucking hate swallowing pills and shit. I can never swallow them for some reason and they taste like dogshit while in my mouth
buss down thotiana buss down

• Love it
Reactions: Heirio
I pray for you that you will make skull gains

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
I pray for you that you will make skull gains
thank you brother. I remember seeing somewhere on lookism i think where some guy took supps while hardcore chewing and got something like 2mm of zygo width in only 3 weeks. I'm hoping to make some decent gains

i gained like 3 kg water weight in 3days taking mk677

wtf :feelsgiga: should i expect to be bloated?
Yes. And liquid mk tastes like utter shit compared to pills. It’s good compared to some sarms.

I recommend mixing with grapefruit juice

Yes. And liquid mk tastes like utter shit compared to pills. It’s good compared to some sarms.

I recommend mixing with grapefruit juice
Damn, how long does the bloat last? Also if i mixed it with carbonated drinks would it fuck it up, like pop or sparkling water?

Damn, how long does the bloat last? Also if i mixed it with carbonated drinks would it fuck it up, like pop or sparkling water?
I’d keep it away from those, grapefruit masks the taste better anyway. And the bloat varies but probably the entire cycle

I’d keep it away from those, grapefruit masks the taste better anyway. And the bloat varies but probably the entire cycle
Ok, thanks bro

face bloat and lethargy

Makes me wonder if the bloat is worth it