What exercises i can do for lower jaw width?

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
I need to increase my lower jaw size but i dont know if mewing will work for that,it seems it works only on the higher part of the jaw but what about the part near the chin i dont think it makes the lower palate larger only the higher one

The lower arch will adapt to the upper arch expansion since it’s a really slow process.

exercise ur fingertips to consult a surgeon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nibbletslol, nattycel, Deleted member 470 and 16 others
Try proper mewing for a few months
Measure to see if you're making any progress if not then your choice to continue with it or not

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
Chew falim/mastic gum

Through palate expansion?
No, mewing. If one attempts to widen his upper arch with an actual expander, they might have a too large palate for their lower arch and will often need to widen it using MDSO or SARPE

i wish i had a lower arch expander like this

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 50
Looking to do this after expansion MDSO
i wish i had a lower arch expander like this
They won;t result in skeletal change only MDSO will

Last edited:
No, mewing. If one attempts to widen his upper arch with an actual expander, they might have a too large palate for their lower arch and will often need to widen it using MDSO or SARPE
If I get a SARPE for maxilla, my mandible would adapt
But only the arch, right ? Not the whole jaw ?
If so, it would be lifefuel because I am a bit narrow

If I get a SARPE for maxilla, my mandible would adapt
But only the arch, right ? Not the whole jaw ?
If so, it would be lifefuel because I am a bit narrow
Your lower jaw will not expand necessarily from SARPE. It will only adapt if you already have some crowding in the lower jaw. And yes, it's usually the arch that is widened, but you will still have some added facial width. If you really want to widen the lower jaw, like I said before, there's MSDO (distraction osteogenesis for the lower jaw).

Yep Guest on money, I suggest expansion twice

I need to increase my lower jaw size but i dont know if mewing will work for that,it seems it works only on the higher part of the jaw but what about the part near the chin i dont think it makes the lower palate larger only the higher one
chisell chewing 4 times a day
correct form hardmewing all day
improve body posture

I know the struggle.

My lower arch is expanding much slower than my upper arch, but I can't get a myobrace because my upper palate is already too wide

I know the struggle.

My lower arch is expanding much slower than my upper arch, but I can't get a myobrace because my upper palate is already too wide
Tell us what you are doing mayne youre one of the few aspie scientists here

• +1
Reactions: kobecel