What fruits/vegetables should I stay away from?

Simone Nobili

Simone Nobili

Delusional Narcy
Eat carrots bra but not too much.Beta carotine is a meme

Enlil

Enlil

confirmed truecel 1.7 psl really over
Just eat broccoli and only broccoli because it's a natural AI.

Don't eat anything else and die of micronutrient deficiencies like a high T ogremaxed Chad.
they don't sell this where live. wtf

R

ritalinredemption

Adept
antinutrients? from kale?

That's not a real thing. Carnivore diet is retarded btw.
i dont follow carnivore diet, i try to eat balanced. but some vegetables can be bad right? i can't remember the reason but i remember kale being one of the worst.

B

balding17yomanletcel

Adept
these are bullshit its all insignificant brah just eat whatever you want lol at these subhumans , why does stacy and chad remains sexy as fuck but still taking drugs and shit?

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Trainee
these are bullshit its all insignificant brah just eat whatever you want lol at these subhumans , why does stacy and chad remains sexy as fuck but still taking drugs and shit?
If they do, their prime won't last long.

B

balding17yomanletcel

Adept
If they do, their prime won't last long.
doesnt matter look at chad pitt etc other celebs, they have 100% done drugs or alcohol at some point between their lives and hard as fuck. they still remain beatiful this is a cope bro

x30001

x30001

Zephir
its goitrogenic - can cause thyroid issues. you've never heard of this?
I've heard of it. Goitrogens are only bad if you have an already existing thyroid disease. Hypothyroidism specifically. The goitrogens don't allow iodine to bind to thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency is extremely rare. And so is hypothyroidism. If you've some condition like hashimodos, it should've already been diagnosed and you'd be given T4 or T3 to treat it since iodine supplementation wouldn't be enough. Thankfully I don't have a hypothyroidism condition and I supplement iodine and I eat Kale which is the most nutrient dense food in the world and anything like Oxalates and Flavanoids which are considered to be anti-nutrients won't have any effect at all. Broccoli has "anti-nutrients" too. They don't do fuckin shit. All you gotta look out for is the consumption of too many flavanoids while eating a low nutrient dense diet because then you can inhibit B1 absorbtion which is very bad.

R

ritalinredemption

Adept
I've heard of it. Goitrogens are only bad if you have an already existing thyroid disease. Hypothyroidism specifically. The goitrogens don't allow iodine to bind to thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency is extremely rare. And so is hypothyroidism. If you've some condition like hashimodos, it should've already been diagnosed and you'd be given T4 or T3 to treat it since iodine supplementation wouldn't be enough. Thankfully I don't have a hypothyroidism condition and I supplement iodine and I eat Kale which is the most nutrient dense food in the world and anything like Oxalates and Flavanoids which are considered to be anti-nutrients won't have any effect at all. Broccoli has "anti-nutrients" too. They don't do fuckin shit. All you gotta look out for is the consumption of too many flavanoids while eating a low nutrient dense diet because then you can inhibit B1 absorbtion which is very bad.
cool makes sense - why do you take an iodine supplement if iodine deficiency is very rare?

x30001

x30001

Zephir
cool makes sense - why do you take an iodine supplement if iodine deficiency is very rare?
I have flouridated water in my country and flouride inhibits iodine absorbtion and even though deficiency leading to complications is rare, nobody is getting anywhere near enough iodine since the only foods you can get it from are seaweed/sea kelp, and supplementation greatly helps thyroid function
I have flouridated water in my country and flouride inhibits iodine absorbtion and even though deficiency leading to complications is rare, nobody is getting anywhere near enough iodine since the only foods you can get it from are seaweed/sea kelp, and supplementation greatly helps thyroid function
I take 677% RDA per day. A lot of RDAs are total nonsense too.

KrissKross

KrissKross

Proud Jew and friend to Goyims. Out and proud.
Jfl at Syriacels having the time to post on this forum. Really shows just how bad inceldom is if a war torn country inhabiting person occupies his time with an incel forum.
Inceldom = worse than living in a third world country

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gymislife Looksmaxing 1
O Looksmaxing 6
Foreverlooksmaxxing Looksmaxing 24