What fruits/vegetables should I stay away from?

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
If I don’t want a boost in estrogen?

Just eat broccoli and only broccoli because it's a natural AI.

Don't eat anything else and die of micronutrient deficiencies like a high T ogremaxed Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 3043 and 5 others

Don't eat anything else and die of micronutrient deficiencies like a high T ogremaxed Chad.
Over. Over over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 656

Legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Eat carrots bra but not too much.Beta carotine is a meme

they don't sell this where live. wtf

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, Enlil and Deleted member 685
EAT KALE

• Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, incelslayer01 and Deleted member 2227
antinutrients? from kale?

That's not a real thing. Carnivore diet is retarded btw.
i dont follow carnivore diet, i try to eat balanced. but some vegetables can be bad right? i can't remember the reason but i remember kale being one of the worst.

these are bullshit its all insignificant brah just eat whatever you want lol at these subhumans , why does stacy and chad remains sexy as fuck but still taking drugs and shit?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and justanothergymcell
these are bullshit its all insignificant brah just eat whatever you want lol at these subhumans , why does stacy and chad remains sexy as fuck but still taking drugs and shit?

If they do, their prime won't last long.

If they do, their prime won't last long.
doesnt matter look at chad pitt etc other celebs, they have 100% done drugs or alcohol at some point between their lives and hard as fuck. they still remain beatiful this is a cope bro

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Have you heard about soylent?

its goitrogenic - can cause thyroid issues. you've never heard of this?
I've heard of it. Goitrogens are only bad if you have an already existing thyroid disease. Hypothyroidism specifically. The goitrogens don't allow iodine to bind to thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency is extremely rare. And so is hypothyroidism. If you've some condition like hashimodos, it should've already been diagnosed and you'd be given T4 or T3 to treat it since iodine supplementation wouldn't be enough. Thankfully I don't have a hypothyroidism condition and I supplement iodine and I eat Kale which is the most nutrient dense food in the world and anything like Oxalates and Flavanoids which are considered to be anti-nutrients won't have any effect at all. Broccoli has "anti-nutrients" too. They don't do fuckin shit. All you gotta look out for is the consumption of too many flavanoids while eating a low nutrient dense diet because then you can inhibit B1 absorbtion which is very bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I've heard of it. Goitrogens are only bad if you have an already existing thyroid disease. Hypothyroidism specifically. The goitrogens don't allow iodine to bind to thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency is extremely rare. And so is hypothyroidism. If you've some condition like hashimodos, it should've already been diagnosed and you'd be given T4 or T3 to treat it since iodine supplementation wouldn't be enough. Thankfully I don't have a hypothyroidism condition and I supplement iodine and I eat Kale which is the most nutrient dense food in the world and anything like Oxalates and Flavanoids which are considered to be anti-nutrients won't have any effect at all. Broccoli has "anti-nutrients" too. They don't do fuckin shit. All you gotta look out for is the consumption of too many flavanoids while eating a low nutrient dense diet because then you can inhibit B1 absorbtion which is very bad.
cool makes sense - why do you take an iodine supplement if iodine deficiency is very rare?

cool makes sense - why do you take an iodine supplement if iodine deficiency is very rare?
I have flouridated water in my country and flouride inhibits iodine absorbtion and even though deficiency leading to complications is rare, nobody is getting anywhere near enough iodine since the only foods you can get it from are seaweed/sea kelp, and supplementation greatly helps thyroid function
I have flouridated water in my country and flouride inhibits iodine absorbtion and even though deficiency leading to complications is rare, nobody is getting anywhere near enough iodine since the only foods you can get it from are seaweed/sea kelp, and supplementation greatly helps thyroid function
I take 677% RDA per day. A lot of RDAs are total nonsense too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ritalinredemption
I asked what foods to avoid not what to eat...

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 656
  • +1
So most foods boost estrogen then?
This is a looksmaxing forum. You're getting the healthmaxing foods and foods that'll fight off aging.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The stupidity on this forum literally hurts my brain

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Jfl at Syriacels having the time to post on this forum. Really shows just how bad inceldom is if a war torn country inhabiting person occupies his time with an incel forum.
Inceldom = worse than living in a third world country

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
KrissKross

elaborate please. Are you a warCel/battleCel?
Why do you occupy your time with lookism theories when there is legit war and genocide in your country?

shithole literally. aka syria.
any other alternatives fruit someone could get bro?
Any other leafy greens spinach kale etc

• +1
Reactions: Enlil