What got you here and what have you done/doing

F

Foundation

Banned
Title explains itself.

Everytime I was searching for information of an obscure doctor I was led to here. So I ended up joining.

Then I realized few people here get surgeries because of age/cost barriers and whenever someone does y'all roast them and say it wasnt enough.
______
Goals: black anime, for me if my goals were sex I'd have fallen off this years ago.

Things I've done to achieve results over the last 10 years:
-Radically altered my endocrine system to shape facial and body growth (dont recommend this you'll deal with the bone/teeth problems I have now. You say you dont care but you will believe me)
-skin care (tretinoin has impacted eye fat for me though)
-weightloss
-also probably a late bloomer too tbh

What I want to do:
-fat graft undereyes, increasing hooded eye and face
-hair transplant for softer rounder hairline (it's not peaked just square)
-V and Y lip augmentation

What this forum has gotten me into:
-Red light therapy

nothing i have ldared in offtopic and applied castor oil 2 times in a span of 7 months tbh

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, Deleted member 5632 and Foundation
mewing only tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Foundation
-hair transplant for softer rounder hairline (it's not peaked just square)
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
I dont like women and it fits the bishonen aesthetic I've developed kid

should've started with that, I guess, as it means radically different goals than most here. on a side note, I'm probably older than you

• +1
Reactions: Foundation
I was just searching for some rhinoplasty information, and came across a thread from here. I discovered the blackpill and PSL by accident. Since i joined i didn't did much apart from fixing my ogre eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Foundation
Faceandlms took my virginity

Im takin a lot of different supplements(vitamins minerals)
Gymmaxxing
Tracking calories
Skin care routine
Hairloss prevention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Foundation
should've started with that, I guess, as it means radically different goals than most here. on a side note, I'm probably older than you
I doubt it cause if so we're both fucked dude

Brb using imagination

My description, not that much but it's honest work

Mostly entertainment. This forum plus some of the other looksmax has been some of the funniest shit i've stumbled across in the last couple years. However though, I do plenty of stuff this forum has done before I found it.

-Retinol
-Vitamin C Serum
-50SPF+ Sunscreen
-Moisturizing
-Hairmaxxed

The only thing I've been interested in gathering more information about has been Nasolabial Fold research. From what I've gathered, no one here really has much information on the topic. I do however know there is a surgicial method to hide via incision and fat transfers, which seem to yield the best results. As far as filler, that is useless.

Yeah tbh I will not take even soft looksmaxxing from a doctor or surgeon or something they will try to take my money. But some ppl here are not knowledgable at all
And i came here for validation cos i was feeling down now i just ldar bc of lockdown. Only thing ive done is lean maxx and plan shit
How old are you OP @Foundation ?

Quarantine got me here. Don't struggle getting girls but wanna improve the quality as well as give me success through tinder/bumble which is all about how good you look in a still 2D image.

Got here mid May and have bought a Led therapy mask and now red, blue and green lighting daily, as well as paying more focus to my breathing and ensuring it is always via the nose. It always was tbh but now I'm more mindful.

Oh and face muscle exercises to strengthen messeter and see what that does for my cheek bone's density

Last edited:
red light therapy
skincare routine
yoga
gymmaxing
face exercises
eyebrow plucking
hairstyle change
supplements and vitamins + diet change
mewing + posture corrective exercises + perma squinching

i want to roid up, get a tattoo sleeve, maybe almond eye surgery, 1 mil UE filler, invisalign for my lower teeth, a vacuum bell for my chest, get a full body red light device (like 700$+), streak my hair with a lighter color (blonde mb?) and color contacts for muh contrast.

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
Been on every possible shit there is.

Interested in how you changed endocrine system, TRT? hCG? SARMs?