What hair routine should i have for my wavy hair to maximize its potential?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I got type 2b hair and idk what to do with it so it looks better than it is now, i want to maximize the wavy potential. Currently i'm doing nopoo and just washing with cold water and air drying it. After a month or so i want to adf products, conditioner and shampoo but i dont know what type of products i should use.

Because there are a shit ton of hair products i dont even know what i need . Do i just buy shampoo , conditioner that says on them theyre for wavy hair and also buy a curl activating cream ?

Wtf should i do im so confused, i would rather have straight hair even if i look retarded with it but its easy to maintain or even curly hair and buy products for curly hair and done. But wavy hair is kinda in the middle and its weird.

What about difusing the hair? Or should i let it airdry?

20210102 000229

20210102 000246

20201230 022254

• +1
Reactions: MoroccanGoku
Shave it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and HeavenAdmιn
I got type 2b hair and idk what to do with it so it looks better than it is now, i want to maximize the wavy potential. Currently i'm doing nopoo and just washing with cold water and air drying it. After a month or so i want to adf products, conditioner and shampoo but i dont know what type of products i should use.

Because there are a shit ton of hair products i dont even know what i need . Do i just buy shampoo , conditioner that says on them theyre for wavy hair and also buy a curl activating cream ?

Wtf should i do im so confused, i would rather have straight hair even if i look retarded with it but its easy to maintain or even curly hair and buy products for curly hair and done. But wavy hair is kinda in the middle and its weird.

What about difusing the hair? Or should i let it airdry?

View attachment 904282
View attachment 904283
View attachment 904284
You don't need a lot of products, shampoo and conditioner are enough and a hair oil if your hair is dry.
My hair is black wavy 2a oily medium in porosity, thickness diameter(hair strand) and all i use is just a shampoo and conditioner and that's what my dermatologist recommends.

• +1
Reactions: salah11 and Deleted member 8632
You don't need a lot of products, shampoo and conditioner are enough and a hair oil if your hair is dry.
My hair is black wavy 2a oily medium in porosity, thickness diameter(hair strand) and all i use is just a shampoo and conditioner and that's what my dermatologist recommends.
Can i pm u?

• +1
Reactions: MoroccanGoku
At this point, you should just consider going bald. Its over my autistic friend.

Nvm i went to the barber and gave me a product and explained to me in depth stuff i should and shouldnt use on my hair xd i appreciate the help tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back