What hairstyle for my hair system can I pull off

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I want to do something like this guys hair because it seems lowish maintenance since the hairline isn't exposed but you guys think the sides of my hair can pull something like this off and with my temples?

or do you guys think I should do the normal gay haircut like this one?

This is how my hair and temples look right now.

I'm thinking I should go to a place that specializes in hair systems to get it done the first time and then just upkeep it myself afterwards. I'm sure there's a place like that on the west coast where I'm from.

Thanks for any help

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Depressed Twink and Vitruvian
Anything that makes your forehead look more square and give extra temple if possible.

Temples and square hairline is so important

LULULUL

vs

MOG

He'd look so much better with temple hair and square hairline

just like

Opry Chico Haircut BALLOU

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Anything that makes your forehead look more square and give extra temple if possible.

Temples and square hairline is so important

View attachment 113298

vs

View attachment 113299

He'd look so much better with temple hair and square hairline

just like

View attachment 113300View attachment 113301View attachment 113302View attachment 113303
How do you think my temples are looking right now? I'm basically on fin to prevent any temple loss. You can get temple flaps with hair system but I haven't looked into that as much.

How do you think my temples are looking right now? I'm basically on fin to prevent any temple loss. You can get temple flaps with hair system but I haven't looked into that as much.

It's not good but its not bad, just bring your hairline down and make it look more square.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Is a hair system a wig?

Is a hair system a wig?
its a cope because when a foid runs her hand through you hair and your shitty hair system glue peels off and lands in her face shes gonna freak and your social life is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Slayercel, Effortless and 1 other person
its a cope because when a foid runs her hand through you hair and your shitty hair system glue peels off and lands in her face shes gonna freak and your social life is over
BULLSHIT your system will not fall off from someone running their hands through it JFL they can pull on your hair and it won't come off. Btw I hope you go bald
Is a hair system a wig?
It's basically kinda like a wig but glued on your head. It's breathable and not itchy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Deleted member 2275 and Effortless
BULLSHIT your system will not fall off from someone running their hands through it JFL they can pull on your hair and it won't come off. Btw I hope you go bald

It's basically kinda like a wig but glued on your head. It's breathable and not itchy.

They look really good too...compared to HT anyway, most come out looking fake and low density.

WTF

Wtf is this shit

Done by professionals btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2275
They look really good too...compared to HT anyway, most come out looking fake and low density.

View attachment 113331

Wtf is this shit

Done by professionals btw
That looks fucking horrible ngl. I don't think you should be lowering hairline with HT probably even with multiple operations. If you want to lower hairline do a forehead reduction and then if needed you can also do HT with that. But this guys HT is bad not only cause they lowered his hairline way too much but they chose the shittiest hairs for the front of the hairline. Hairs that are super thick and obviously not natural especially for the density.

That looks fucking horrible ngl. I don't think you should be lowering hairline with HT probably even with multiple operations. If you want to lower hairline do a forehead reduction and then if needed you can also do HT with that. But this guys HT is bad not only cause they lowered his hairline way too much but they chose the shittiest hairs for the front of the hairline. Hairs that are super thick and obviously not natural especially for the density.
True, I'd be fucking embarrassed walking around with that LOL

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

JFL at the cope of falling for a corporate ploy to convince you that this is nothing other than a fancy toupee with elmers glue

Shit looks terrible and comes off hilariously easily.

Better start minoxxmaxxing and microneedling for the rest of your life if you want to keep any semblance of a hairline

JFL at the cope of falling for a corporate ploy to convince you that this is nothing other than a fancy toupee with elmers glue

Shit looks terrible and comes off hilariously easily.

Better start minoxxmaxxing and microneedling for the rest of your life if you want to keep any semblance of a hairline
Scared that people can fraud the one good quality that you (currently) have JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275