What hairstyle should I get?

G

GGG_THE_GOAT

Bronze
I usually get a buzzcut or crewcut and it doesnt look half bad but I really need to test different kind of hairstyles. Can someone recommend me a good hassle free hairstyle? Im lazy as fuck

grow your hair

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Why not tbh. Im going to cut my hair in the summer tho

because you can fraud hairline, you can fraud volume, you can fraud forehead height, gives off an NT vibe, makes you look younger, makes your facial failos less contrasted

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
A regular fuckboy haircut.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
If you’re a teenager (14-18) you should NOT be styling your hair up. You want a feminine hairstyle that covers your forehead. This is almost non-negotiable. You are a dumbass if you fall for the hairstyle meme. If you are spending more than 20 minutes before school trying to make yourself look better you’re doing it wrong.

If you have a small skull poof it up on the sides with your hands to give a messy look but you should not be showing your hairline.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DarknLost
If you’re a teenager (14-18) you should NOT be styling your hair up. You want a feminine hairstyle that covers your forehead. This is almost non-negociable. You are a dumbass if you fall for the hairstyle meme. If you are spending more than 20 minutes before school trying to make yourself look better you’re doing it wrong.

If you have a small skull poof it up on the sides with your hands to give a messy look but you should not be showing your hairline.
If I pm u my pic, can you say what hairstyle would suit my face shape? Usually people compliment that short hair suits me tho

EDIT: Im 17

If I pm u my pic, can you say what hairstyle would suit my face shape? Usually people compliment that short hair suits me tho

Sure

If you’re a teenager (14-18) you should NOT be styling your hair up. You want a feminine hairstyle that covers your forehead. This is almost non-negotiable. You are a dumbass if you fall for the hairstyle meme. If you are spending more than 20 minutes before school trying to make yourself look better you’re doing it wrong.

Can confirm

pm me bro

this one

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Buzzcut is ideal in Eastern Europe. Keep your buzzcut if you look good. Otherwise classic undercut. Run fuckboy game while you have your hairline my dude

Buzzcut is ideal in Eastern Europe. Keep your buzzcut if you look good. Otherwise classic undercut. Run fuckboy game while you have your hairline my dude
I live in nordic country but im originally from russia and people really love buzzcuts around here

pm me bro
I got you

I live in nordic country but im originally from russia but people really love buzzcuts around here

I got you
Yeah buzzcuts are really masculine but not many guys can pull it off

Yeah buzzcuts are really masculine but not many guys can pull it off
I can pm u my pic can you say if it fits me? I have a crewcut atm so little bit longer on top and buzzed on sides

Get a normal haircut. Don't go for the anime style, and don't get incel cuts, it's retarded.
Only go for the buzzcut if your hair line is good and you have a masculine face.

Try this hairstyle

Attachments

• UB5FdcK.jpg
    UB5FdcK.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown