- Jun 30, 2020
- Time online
- 5d 1h 51m
Mewing is cope and chewing too ... but what about this thing ?
Do you think we can have big ass masseter like Brad Pitt with electro stimulator ?
Oh shit I've had one of these when I was a kid, feels very good tbh but I doubt it will give massester gains tbh
Because it will take so goddamn long, you need 40 minutes on every muscle so 2hour for only the shoulder, these thing is for a specific muscle.If they worked well gyms would be nonexistent and they would be everywhere
all you see are cheap infomercials and fake before/after pics
My topic is not about chewing but it's ok. Chewing can be good yes but it will fucked really hard your jaw joint. So it's not worth for meChewing is legit. All you are doing is enlarging a muscle you have. If you think chewing is cope, then by that logic, you think lifting weights is cope
cavill has it similar jaw to his brothers but pitt brother has a double chin jfl not as nearly as robust as pitt's
I have many siblings and the difference between siblings that mewed from birth and non-mewers from birth like me is noticeable
Very interresting ! is that all ?
Of course those above are just his patents. The list below are his studies and papers published which I found on Pubmed.
- Method and device for treating bone disorders by applying preload and repetitive impacts – US 5484388 A
- Device for treating bone disorders – EP 0427732 B1
- Method and device for treating bone disorders – WO 1996003104 A1
- Method and device for treating bone disorders characterized by low bone mass – US 5046484 A
- Biomechanical-stimulation apparatus and method for bone regeneration – EP 2052708 A1
- Non-invasive method and means for in-vivo bone-growth stimulation – WO 1993024092 A1
All of these studies showed that if you applied DC Current in a frequency and intensity of just a reasonable level (often about 1-30 Amps), the bones can be stimulated for increased ossification.
- Fundamental and practical aspects of therapeutic uses of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs).
- The development and application of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMFs) for ununited fractures and arthrodeses.
- Electrical stimulation of repair of bone
- [Electrically induced osteogenesis. II. Experimental studies].
- A conversation with C. Andrew L. Bassett, MD. Pulsed electromagnetic fields, a noninvasive therapeutic modality for fracture nonunion.
- Noninvasive methods for stimulating osteogenesis
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|That's it, gymcelling and bodyfatmaxxing is finally gonna happen.||Looksmaxing||22|
|[Discussion] what will happen if I bonesmash trucel kikecel nose?||Looksmaxing||8|