What happen if you use electro stimulator on your masseter ?

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
Electro stimulateur musculaire pour abdos pectorau

Mewing is cope and chewing too ... but what about this thing ?
Do you think we can have big ass masseter like Brad Pitt with electro stimulator ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
View attachment 483808

Mewing is cope and chewing too ... but what about this thing ?
Do you think we can have big ass masseter like Brad Pitt with electro stimulator ?
Oh shit I've had one of these when I was a kid, feels very good tbh but I doubt it will give massester gains tbh

Since when is chewing cope

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5349 and 2 others
Oh shit I've had one of these when I was a kid, feels very good tbh but I doubt it will give massester gains tbh

It can really help to gain muscle, but it's maybe dangerous on the head, i mean the brain is near

i can’t believe you think that feels good

If these things don't work on any other muscle on your body, why would they work on your masseters

If these things don't work on any other muscle on your body, why would they work on your masseters

Where did i say these things don't work ? It work well

Where did i say these things don't work ? It work well
If they worked well gyms would be nonexistent and they would be everywhere
all you see are cheap infomercials and fake before/after pics

Since when mewing is cope

If they worked well gyms would be nonexistent and they would be everywhere
all you see are cheap infomercials and fake before/after pics

Because it will take so goddamn long, you need 40 minutes on every muscle so 2hour for only the shoulder, these thing is for a specific muscle.

Chewing is legit. All you are doing is enlarging a muscle you have. If you think chewing is cope, then by that logic, you think lifting weights is cope

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Chewing is legit. All you are doing is enlarging a muscle you have. If you think chewing is cope, then by that logic, you think lifting weights is cope

My topic is not about chewing but it's ok. Chewing can be good yes but it will fucked really hard your jaw joint. So it's not worth for me

THEY DID IT SINCE BIRTH FAGGOT JFL AT THESE GREYCELS

Nope, brad pitt have bruxism and shit maxilla and tong posture. I don't know anything about cavill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 6400
ok, so chewing and mewing is cope, but that fucking thing or whatever shouldn't be? what are u smoking op, u are completely mental

ok, so chewing and mewing is cope, but that fucking thing or whatever shouldn't be? what are u smoking op, u are completely mental

Nobody had try it so i expose my theory here. Electro stimulating is a thing.

THEY DID IT SINCE BIRTH FAGGOT JFL AT THESE GREYCELS
well they just naturally born like that , its genetic , i dont think they really mewed
Cavil at 16
cavil at 16
Brad at 12
pitt at 12
its just their natural bone structure

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4416 and BradAniston
cavill has it similar jaw to his brothers but pitt brother has a double chin jfl not as nearly as robust as pitt's

It's not the samz bf too annnnnnd genetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
  • Method and device for treating bone disorders by applying preload and repetitive impacts – US 5484388 A
  • Device for treating bone disorders – EP 0427732 B1
  • Method and device for treating bone disorders – WO 1996003104 A1
  • Method and device for treating bone disorders characterized by low bone mass – US 5046484 A
  • Biomechanical-stimulation apparatus and method for bone regeneration – EP 2052708 A1
  • Non-invasive method and means for in-vivo bone-growth stimulation – WO 1993024092 A1
Of course those above are just his patents. The list below are his studies and papers published which I found on Pubmed.

All of these studies showed that if you applied DC Current in a frequency and intensity of just a reasonable level (often about 1-30 Amps), the bones can be stimulated for increased ossification.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and BradAniston
well they just naturally born like that , its genetic , i dont think they really mewed
View attachment 483847 cavil at 16
View attachment 483848 pitt at 12
its just their natural bone structure
I have many siblings and the difference between siblings that mewed from birth and non-mewers from birth like me is noticeable

not saying it is as some definitive proof, but it makes sense to me, why whould face grow downward if theres the tongue preventing it and supporting the pallate, physicaly it doesn't make sense to me

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
  • Method and device for treating bone disorders by applying preload and repetitive impacts – US 5484388 A
  • Device for treating bone disorders – EP 0427732 B1
  • Method and device for treating bone disorders – WO 1996003104 A1
  • Method and device for treating bone disorders characterized by low bone mass – US 5046484 A
  • Biomechanical-stimulation apparatus and method for bone regeneration – EP 2052708 A1
  • Non-invasive method and means for in-vivo bone-growth stimulation – WO 1993024092 A1
Of course those above are just his patents. The list below are his studies and papers published which I found on Pubmed.

All of these studies showed that if you applied DC Current in a frequency and intensity of just a reasonable level (often about 1-30 Amps), the bones can be stimulated for increased ossification.

Very interresting ! is that all ?

I can buy a compex electro stimulator (the best of the market for 199) and try it on masseter and use it over month, then we will know if it's cope or not

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 1973
cavill has it similar jaw to his brothers but pitt brother has a double chin jfl not as nearly as robust as pitt's
Fuck Pitt mogs me at 12 with a haircut that lowers PSL by 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
you can make your masseters angular with electrical stimulation