What happens if I break my jaw?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
My jaw is assymetrical and I hate it,
Could I Improve it by cracking it with a hammer or getting someone to stomp on it maybe? So I could get surgery on it and they could correct it for free while fixing it?
I am serious would it actually work or do they not do that?

If you live in America you pay anyways

yea, i would recommend paying someone to stomp on your jaw until you got that nice chiseled look

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, bobs_pls, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
yea, i would recommend paying someone to stomp on your jaw until you got that nice chiseled look

No not like that, just like stomping it so they can fix it after

@mods ,ban alt of astrosky,thanks.

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, ZyzzReincarnate, DarknLost and 1 other person
Chad-Incel Alliance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, RichardSpencel and crunch
Bro your jaw asymmetry isn't significant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
main-qimg-ef6377d68979a5323dafd9f51a592e2a

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel

Yeah not like that, dont want to fuck up my teeth, was thinking one side of the jaw. Would it hurt reaally bad btw?

Yeah not like that, dont want to fuck up my teeth, was thinking one side of the jaw. Would it hurt reaally bad btw?
dude you could cause irreversible damage and it could affect your teeth too btw... go get jaw surgery instead of deforming yourself
or hit yourself in the head maybe you get few IQ points :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsuhh::banhammer:

dude you could cause irreversible damage and it could affect your teeth too btw... go get jaw surgery instead of deforming yourself
or hit yourself in the head maybe you get few IQ points :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsuhh::banhammer:

K, well I cant afford surgery and I was thinking maybe it would be a Quick fix

Could I Improve it by cracking it with a hammer or getting someone to stomp on it maybe? So I could get surgery on it and they could correct it for free while fixing it?
You’v
in theory yes wouldn’t recommend it though reminds of that episode of spongebob where squidward gets good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
No gain no pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Don’t be a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome