what happens if scientist find out that being lazy is genetical determined?

And they have other parts of the test where they basically ask mechanical and other types of questions to see where your interests are and you need to hit some of those on top of base iq, to do those jobs. I think once you hit the 93+ your iq is sufficient for any job.
Lines up pretty close to where I think a person becomes "kinda smart" lol

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Lines up pretty close to where I think a person becomes "kinda smart" lol
I think at 125 iq you can do any job you want if you have the dedication, there are no career paths that really require you to be above that imo though the average iq of some paths are high 20s to 30.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Well I don't know for sure if being put in a gifted program automatically means you are above 130. But, being above 130 puts you in the "gifted" category in terms of intelligence, which I remember they told me I was as a kid. I remember taking a test in the staff offices of my elementary school and then the next day being separated from the other kids to do advanced work.
Edit: also I live in the Midwest

You guys better stop or I'm gonna blush JFL
Never change your avi, it halos you, literally.

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
"How brains of doers differ from those of procrastinators
it found that the amygdala - an almond-shaped structure in the temporal (side) lobe which processes our emotions and controls our motivation - was larger in procrastinators."

"Human amygdala volume is predicted by common DNA variation in the stathmin and serotonin transporter genes“

imagine what we will find out if we keep diggin deeper
Shrooms guy

that iq is pretty much genetical determined is widly accepted but im pretty sure the same applies to traits like discipline, motivation, concentration to a certain degree too

nah I don’t think so. To a certain degree iq is genetics but the rest not. It’s all how you get raised.
Best example. There was doctor couple who adopted an African girl straight outta Africa. And this girl ended up in university with top grades so there is that.

The Bell Curve

Normies and inceltears find more ways to ignore the truth.

Not a creationist or something, but it feels sad sometimes to acknowledge how our brains are (likely) nothing more than a bunch of substances moving back and forth. Just a spiritual loss yakno
This is it. I always feared genetics. Can you imagine how hard it would be to accept that your life was set in stone the moment you were conceived? Your looks, your IQ, and even your personality is heavily determined by genetics. Most of our life is out of our control, and we don't even know it
Life is a bad joke indeed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Just kill yourself theory

it'd get buried and silenced

it goes against basically every mainstream ideology

It would be kinda brutal tbh