What happens if someone that has jaw/chin implants gets hit in the face?

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
If theyre screwed nothing. Unless the punch was strong enough to break/dislocate bone. If it was it would break/dislocate the implant but it would break your bone anyway if you didnt have an implant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Saoirsecel
Better question: what would happen if someone who got bimax gets punched? The bone grows together after bimax, yes, but its never as strong
Especially if you get some crazy advancement on bsso, so the bone is thin there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, JizzFarmer and Saoirsecel
I think the sylicone will absorb a lot of power causing less damage to the underneath bone structure, but i don't know if the implant itself would get damaged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Btw u can remove the implants right? Would it destroy your skin tho?

Better question: what would happen if someone who got bimax gets punched? The bone grows together after bimax, yes, but its never as strong
jst avoid fights theory

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel
How much more expensive is bimax btw?

Regrown bone is stronger than normal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DidntRead, acrylicspider and CursedOne
Regrown bone is stronger than normal
bone is cut, then they slide it and advnace therefore the whole "jaw-bone" is thinner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
bone is cut, then they slide it and advnace therefore the whole "jaw-bone" is thinner
Yes but the bone that grows in the gap is stronger than normal bone

• +1
Reactions: acrylicspider
Yes but the bone that grows in the gap is stronger than normal bone
there is no "gap" you idiot

go look up how BSSO works jesus

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Bone regrows in the split area.

Bone wont regrow in the pink area. Only in the blue. The area thats pink will therefore be thinner.

View attachment 671628
Bone wont regrow in the pink area. Only in the blue. The area thats pink will therefore be thinner.
I’m fairly sure it will regrow in that area. It won’t just be a sharp edge at the point that they slide the mandible.

I box regularly and I'm planning on getting bimax next year so I'm really hoping I'll still be able to get punched.

I’m fairly sure it will regrow in that area. It won’t just be a sharp edge at the point that they slide the mandible.
I think it actually will be. Maybe not completly sharp, but the whole gap will certainly not be closed. I mean, why would it? I dont think bone grow that way dude

I think it actually will be. Maybe not completly sharp, but the whole gap will certainly not be closed. I mean, why would it? I dont think bone grow that way dude
Bone grows back in weak spots. Same way when you fracture a bone it grows back without any screws or surgery needed.