What happens when a ultra mogging machine final fantasy character leaves the basement?

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Here you go

Elpfd

IMG 20191113 220807

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, LostYouth, Rasputin and 11 others
Idc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Mansnob, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Truecel14, Rasputin and 4 others
I don't get it, were these guys basement dwellers at some point?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1973, Mansnob and 3 others
jfl at that title tbh . this forum in a nutshell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, Over and 3 others
they are staying in basement because they are fucking your oneitis, future gf/wife there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2933, TylerDurden and 2 others
The Chico video is godlike and I love Chico bc he’s humble as shit such a good guy only cares about his family too he’s that nigga

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, MammothActuary, Rasputin and 1 other person
The Chico video is godlike and I love Chico bc he’s humble as shit such a good guy only cares about his family too he’s that nigga
Looks halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: babouchelelouche, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 1973 and 11 others
Looks halo
Yeah your prob right I prob just think that bc subconscious reaction to his looks fook this primal world nothing is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2227
Yeah your prob right I prob just think that bc subconscious reaction to his looks fook this primal world nothing is real
It is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, LostYouth, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
That Chico skullmog :feelsrope:

His face is already fucking perfect but on top of that his fucking head size as well jfc why even live

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, born to die 2002 and Deleted member 2227
That Chico skullmog :feelsrope:

His face is already fucking perfect but on top of that his fucking head size as well jfc why even live

You forget about his height, actually 6'5...

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
You forget about his height, actually 6'5...
Ye I see the heightmog, that goes without saying

Just forgot that he has that fucking skull

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Holy shit at O'Pry

I really wanna believe that they're not just staring because there's a probably pretty apparent camera in front of him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2227
They’re getting stared at because there is a camera man following them you retards. The one with Chico they all know who he is so they’re flocking to him. If they were no names almost nobody would care if they walked by.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Toth's thot, Deleted member 1973 and 6 others
They’re getting stared at because there is a camera man following them you retards. The one with Chico they all know who he is so they’re flocking to him. If they were no names almost nobody would care if they walked by.

Cope.

u gotta be nt first tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: AraTe and Deleted member 2227
Sean's used to that feeling of a god, you can tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, MammothActuary, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
He couldn't believe the absolute mog that happened

Screenshot 20191114 115037 Gallery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zoneator, randomguy1235, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Dogs
I am sorry, but Sean O'pry just looks like he broke out of an aviarium.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary and Deleted member 2227
I want more of these clips of 7.5+ psl people just walking in public. I'm sure they get crazy reactions all the time. Cope if you think they don't.
Yeah Obviously I want them too tbh.
Im looking for them right now actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and GoMadAndSTFU
It's obvious in the meeks one especially. Barrett's is legit though lmao

• JFL
I bet i win a fight vs jeremy meeks

• JFL
the first gif, there's a camera pointint at him, thats why people look like that
same for barrett.

I hope you dont really think everybody stares them like that in the streets cause aesthetics..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1973, Michael Myers and 1 other person
the first gif, there's a camera pointint at him, thats why people look like that
same for barrett.

I hope you dont really think everybody stares them like that in the streets cause aesthetics..

Cope...

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
he was kinda right. doesnt change that he is a psl 8 gigamogger

What makes woman thinking In a bird when see a male is recessed chin/mandible and recessed maxillas...

What makes woman thinking In a bird when see a male is recessed chin/mandible and recessed maxillas...
thats what I tought he meant but the hair lookskinda like it

They arent basement dwellers though.

high iq, op is legit retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 1973, Hades and 1 other person
high iq, op is legit retarded

No, Hades just said obvious things, but is refuted easy by three simple things

These guys are Models, Top Models actually, they are literally famous because of their aesthetics.

The NPCs reactions are cleary, they are getting impressed, no one get impressed by cameras, names or even status, only by looks.

The NPCs are looking at the Final Fantasy Characters too, not at the camera.

If you want more...

Last edited:
No, Hades just said obvious things, but is refuted easy by three simple things

These guys are Models, Top Models actually, they are literally famous because of their aesthetics.

The NPCs reactions are cleary, they are getting impressed, no one get impressed by cameras, names or even status, only by looks.

The NPCs are looking at the Final Fantasy Characters too, not at the camera.

If you want more...
His points aren't refuted at all. Only an aspie wouldn't be able to look at it the way Hades did; which is the only accurate way to watch these videos. For instance, yes, Francisco Lachowski is very attractive, but that doesn't mean he would get that same reaction if he weren't famous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
His points aren't refuted at all. Only an aspie wouldn't be able to look at it the way Hades did; which is the only accurate way to watch these videos. For instance, yes, Francisco Lachowski is very attractive, but that doesn't mean he would get that same reaction if he weren't famous.

People would make him famous, you just can't see the first factor here.

Literally a prisoner get famous in a mugshot because of his looks, i don't even need to say that the Judge give him less years in prison and that the people that make him famous are literally famales getting crazy and pussy wet calling him "hot felon" the name of this guy? Jaremy Meeks, exist other two like Richard Ramirez and Jeffrey Dahmer, i don't need to say more.

People really stare and mirin good looking people in real life, maybe not approach but famales sure will do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
People would make him famous, you just can't see the first factor here.

Literally a prisoner get famous in a mugshot because of his looks, i don't even need to say that the Judge give him less years in prison and that the people that make him famous are literally famales getting crazy and pussy wet calling him "hot felon" the name of this guy? Jaremy Meeks, exist other two like Richard Ramirez and Jeffrey Dahmer, i don't need to say more.

People really stare and mirin good looking people in real life, maybe not approach but famales sure will do.
can confirm

• +1