What I dont understand about the ice hoodingmaxxing trick

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Ice is supposed to melt fat

But you want fat around your eyes

How can this be beneficial explain please

Is it because your body adapts to that by storing more fat because you are loosing fat there?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
In Theory ice melts fat but activates brown fat. In the eyes its supposed to create fat because the fat in the eyes protects the eyes from the cold

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6403
It might be legit

take a look at young wim hof

and current wim hof

age may have also played a role, keep that in mind

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9072, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
In Theory ice melts fat but activates brown fat. In the eyes its supposed to create fat because the fat in the eyes protects the eyes from the cold
So you can also use the ice for under eye area ?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, bdycope, efidescontinuado and 7 others
Fuck i need to wait for winter, if family caught me putting ice over my eyes i will get sent to therapist
I need to look like taehyung tbh

bruh for real?
Do you think im joking? They will legit get scared, imagine finding you son putting ice on his eyee to obtain eye shape praised in anonymous internet look obsessed fourms jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15576, Insecure03 and 6 others
Do you think im joking? They will legit get scared, imagine finding you son putting ice on his eyee to obtain eye shape praised in anonymous internet look obsessed fourms jfl
Get ice and lock the fucking bathroom. Do they like to watch u go in the bathroom too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 6403 and SadnessWYJ
My mother already thinks im beyond crazy because of the amount of stuff i buy for looksmaxing

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15576, RAITEIII and Edgar
My mother already thinks im beyond crazy because of the amount of stuff i buy for looksmaxing
Same, I'm waiting for college to start looksmaxxing ,now i can only use the product she use

Same, I'm waiting for college to start looksmaxxing ,now i can only use the product she use
She caught me using the derminator that was next Level

• JFL
Reactions: bimaximum, RAITEIII, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
If you don't have fat around the eye to begin with you got nothing to lose. The cold theoretically gives the eye region a need to put fat there so even if the cold exposure causes some to burn, the body knows it will need to put more on there and maintain it so it's able to generate heat for next time.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and JustAFewMM
My parents wouldnt care I would say its good for eyes or something

• +1
Reactions: xefo, RAITEIII, NoBonezForMoanz and 3 others
So you can also use the ice for under eye area ?
It will even out any hollowness it seems but if undereye support is shit then that won't really help either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Copemaxxing
Did it for multiple minutes with cold water My eyes looked insane with that pump, i need that hooding permanently

Did it for multiple minutes with cold water My eyes looked insane with that pump, i need that hooding permanently
I did it with raw icecubes yesterday 3 times and my eyes hurt today jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
If this method works for under eye area then I can say it's one of the best softmaxxing methods known

Fuck i need to wait for winter, if family caught me putting ice over my eyes i will get sent to therapist
I already go to a therapist so i'm gonna do it :chad::chad::chad::chad:

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Just take a bowl, but ice and water in it, and wiat for 5 minutes and breath with a straw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and NoBonezForMoanz
Just take a bowl, but ice and water in it, and wiat for 5 minutes and breath with a straw
I dont want to put my face into ice water too irritating tbh

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
I can't comprehend the immense IQ of yours, the straw idea is so simple yet solves so many problems
You have my upmost respect ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RAITEIII and BradAniston
Just say its to relax ur eyes after studying

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
It will even out any hollowness it seems but if undereye support is shit then that won't really help either
I had way more undereye fat that for some reason ive lost. I wish this helped.

@IWantToMax did u get any results king plz say

Breath the cold air through the nose with a straw or actually breath the cold water in like a fish with gills? You just broke my brain.

You could just go for a run in the winter and nose breath freezing air that way to freeze your sinuses up internally instead

I highly doubt this will work lol. But I'm eagerly anticipating your guys' results.

Told her it's good for eyes, she gave me stare and didn't say anything