What I really need to improve my face ?

Y

Yungyphnx

Silver
I think I have good cheekbones and nose, normal eyes (I'm a little bit I'll so not on this photo) but I think something wrong with my chin, jaw and philtrum, how do u think what I really need to change ?

under eye support

I think I have good cheekbones and nose, normal eyes (I'm a little bit I'll so not on this photo) but I think something wrong with my chin, jaw and philtrum, how do u think what I really need to change ?

eyebrow transplant to get straight eyebrows

eyebrow transplant to get straight eyebrows
Don't think it's important, Harry Styles or Leo DiCaprio have girlish brows, not as important as other stuff

small mouth and eyes too far to each other, something looks off, like alien skull..

btw you don't look bad at all, so don't despair... also posing for these pics makes you look aspie lol.
I guess with a natural pic you will be good looking

start squinting

Your eyebrows are to high

under eye support
^ This (infra-orbital rim implants)

and ramus implants for gonial projection

Nostrils are also showing. You could do a nose job to improve it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You're a bit failed by your short nose and small mouth, but there's good potential tbh

^ This (infra-orbital rim implants)

and ramus implants for gonial projection

Nostrils are also showing. You could do a nose job to improve it.
But I have good eye zone, like River Phoenix or Leo DiCaprio, now I'm really ill, so it's look like I have some troubles with eyez

Philtrum and nose.

You're a bit failed by your short nose and small mouth, but there's good potential tbh
I can't understand either my nose is too short or my midface is too long. I think guys like Jude Law and Leo DiCaprio are perfect looking, so I can't understand either their noses looks longer or midfaces shorter. Don't want to make nose longer, mb it will ruin my face. Mb I need a lip lift ?

If Cara delevegne had a brother

infra orbital implants or tear troughs for lack of under eye support
lower eyebrows, see some of the users here progress on this via use of minox and oils, beware though minox can ruin collagen

nose too upturned leading to an enlongated philtrium
i dont think that hairstyle suits you personally, but you dont appear to be receeding just a high hairline. try something else

Don't get surgery

Seems like a bad chin to philtrum ratio get a lip lift

But I have good eye zone, like River Phoenix or Leo DiCaprio, now I'm really ill, so it's look like I have some troubles with eyez
your supraorbital rim resembles DiCaprio's. Your infraorbital rim could use some augmentation.

minox can ruin collagen
Not proven. It's safe to use.

I'm just going to leave this here for you.
The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Don't think it's important, Harry Styles or Leo DiCaprio have girlish brows, not as important as other stuff
Yes and it's a failo for them too.

nose too upturned leading to an enlongated philtrium
this is your main problem, OP.

post your profile, if you have maxillary recession or a gummy smile then the solution would be a bimax. That said, I highly doubt there's an underlying hard tissue problem in your case.
I would just leave it alone, soft tissue procedures, lip lifts & rhinoplasties have the potential to do more harm than good in your case.

Lose facial bloat so your cheekbones shows up

just ignore all anecdotal evidence & individual differences theory
Yes. I believe in science. Sometimes you just have to use your brain. People use castor oil despite the fact that it is completely unproven in clinical trials.

Yes. I believe in science.

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray
We have the same noses boyo, they ain't good. It's really hard to make our noses better so look for a really good rhynoplastician

We have the same noses boyo, they ain't good. It's really hard to make our noses better so look for a really good rhynoplastician
Well, everygirl I ever know think it's really cute, so I don't want to change it, btw Bill Skarsgard nose looks almost same and girls love it

Dude, you're decent looking. Get some undereye + Jaw fillers and you are fine.

Yes your philtrum is a bit long, but you still have good harmony.