What if.....

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
You are 6'4, with the body of a god, big penis, and an average 4 PSL face, what would your overall rating be?

I know someone like this who looks like he has down syndrome but has thousands of followers on Instagram and girls calling him daddy on every post. Chad tier shit

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I know someone like this who looks like he has down syndrome but has thousands of followers on Instagram and girls calling him daddy on every post. Chad tier shit
Life fuel

4. JFL if you think your face becomes better looking just because you have a good body.

You are 6'4, with the body of a god, big penis, and an average 4 PSL face, what would your overall rating be?
That someone is u no?

U look fine stop worrying

Your rating would be a 4, because it's all about the face.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 1 other person
5 or 6, possibly a 7

6 is more realistic though. Face matters a lot but not as much as people think.

• +1
Reactions: badromance

Just remember the words of Lord Chico.

@11gaijin is it arguing time?
NGL itsOver has inspired me with his transformation. So now the halo is working for him.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Enough for slaying

You miss 4psl face too
i trust the users on truerateme more than some of you deformed autistic fuckers.Ez :feelsez::feelsez: keep coping silly incels

6 if you have a good social circle or more easily, I see this one guy blonde are fairly tall you could say like 6'3 normie at best, but that social circle boosts him so much, gotta alotta friends popular around the city, dude pulls too. there's a few others like this also, that arent really GL but there social circle halos em.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
CeJ2Hsx

I know who you're referring to, and I actually agree with itsOVER for once.
One mistake, eggwhite doesn't have the body of a god, unless he started lifting or something idk
4/10 PSL is a fucking stretch bro

View attachment 8083

One mistake, eggwhite doesn't have the body of a god, unless he started lifting or something idk
Lololololol, no bro, I was actually talking about myself, I'm tall, 4 PSL face with a semi decent body.

Lololololol, no bro, I was actually talking about myself, I'm tall, 4 PSL face with a semi decent body.
damnit why ya gotta make me jelly. You just need the power of saint mew but I need saint mew saint hubbard saint tyler and saint zyzz. wanna trade souls for my 6.5/10 face?

damnit why ya gotta make me jelly. You just need the power of saint mew but I need saint mew saint hubbard saint tyler and saint zyzz. wanna trade souls for my 6.5/10 face?
Are you white?

How does one go about this soul trade? I am very interested.:feelshmm:
take a paper clip and wrap it tightly around your left index finger and then ram it STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS. no lube.

gottom

take a paper clip and wrap it tightly around your left index finger and then ram it STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS. no lube.

View attachment 8084
gottom
Last time I tried this I turned into a chink, so are you sure about this?

Last time I tried this I turned into a chink, so are you sure about this?
Mike Mew made a whole video about it, you also have to be sure to mkenzie chin tuck and keep your tongue on the roof of MY ASSHOLE

Giphy

GGGGGGGGGGGGOTTOM

Oh if this post and the last one didn't make it clear I have severe autism as well so you're gonna get that from the soul transfer

Mike Mew made a whole video about it, you also have to be sure to mkenzie chin tuck and keep your tongue on the roof of MY ASSHOLE
Okay, since lord mew has made a video about it I believe you?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
View attachment 8083

Posterboy for recessed maxilla. Eggman is a psl2

Posterboy for recessed maxilla. Eggman is a psl2
That guy needs to go further with his music career, he could save up to get a lefort 4 and start fuckin hoes

I really hope you realize he didn't say this. If u can find a source then please do share

The source is right there buddy boyo - Prague, 2009.