What influences frame size in natural circumstances?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So for example, say a human was in the wild. What would influence his frame to grow and develop to optimal size? Height, 2-1 shoulder waist ratio, wrists, etc.
Is it legit genes? Testosterone? Exercise?
Is every man supposed to have an identical frame or not? Is any deviation from a 2-1 shoulder ratio a deformity or simply just genetic variation?

• +1
Reactions: fobos
I think it is genetic variation, although hunter-gatherers in Africa and the Amazon all appear to have the same body type.

Solid question

Just genetics really man

So for example, say a human was in the wild. What would influence his frame to grow and develop to optimal size? Height, 2-1 shoulder waist ratio, wrists, etc.
Is every man supposed to have an identical frame or not? Is any deviation from a 2-1 shoulder ratio a deformity or simply just genetic variation?
shoulder to waist ratio is not and both genetics factor

legit question

i dont have alot of knowledge but imo i think its like 70%-80% genetics and the rest is dependent on your diet,sleep, physical activity.

if i couldve go back in time id start going to gym at the age of 10 and sleep 9-10 hours daily with a good diet, but no i wasted my puberty by gaming 24/7 and not doing any sports/physical activities

edit: also i think it comes down to how good you can trigger testosterone/growth hormone in your puberty to get the best results in frame/height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and HighIQcel
90% your DNA
10% probably environment, if u do physical activites or not

however if you stay playing league of legends 24/7 during puberty you won't reach your dna potential, so yeah it also plays a part

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Genetics, androgens during puberty can effect it though. But how much androgens you have in your body is also genetic..

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Genes
Testosterone
HGH

Hopefully someone is going to discover body mewing soon

The real question is when do you're clavicles stop getting wider? I sure hope its in the late 20s.

Testosterone

The real question is when do you're clavicles stop getting wider? I sure hope its in the late 20s.

go on my last thread; also what is ur age/height/bideltoid measurments

Last edited:
20 years old
6'0
19 inch shoulders

20 years old
6'0
19 inch shoulders

well im bout to get 20 this month too; 5¨7 framlet and 20 inch shoulders

ive been going constantly to gym for almost 2 years, ive had probably like 17 or 18 inch shoulders before that

try gymmaxxing if you didnt try it out yet

well im bout to get 20 this month too; 5¨7 framlet and 20 inch shoulders

ive been going constantly to gym for almost 2 years, ive had probably like 17 or 18 inch shoulders before that

try gymmaxxing if you didnt try it out yet
Already do gymcelling Still skinny btw