What is a good hairstyle I could get with my hair?

G

gai_saber

Adept
Time online
6d 1h 32m
I have never bothered to style my hair before; rather than go to the barber, I am going to a hair stylist for my next haircut. Though maybe it does not matter much what haircut I get, I was thinking something curtain-esque:
Current hair for reference:

Or should I just keep growing it out? @brbbrah @to_stop_da_cope

pizza

pizza

Arcanologist
Time online
21d 3h 15m
long,but train your neck

luukkey

luukkey

Watch out boy, she'll chew you up
Time online
7d 18h 0m
Adam Driver's me

G

gai_saber

Adept
Time online
6d 1h 32m
Adam Driver's me
Yes. I get this too often... I find him unflattering personally, though paradoxically he looks good sometimes. Perhaps after my septorhinoplasty I shall look different. Regardless, do you think I should cut it or keep growing?
looks like prince of persia
Yes. I can see it. Regardless, do you think I should cut it or keep growing?

Neurose

Neurose

Time online
3d 9h 43m
Yes. I get this too often... I find him unflattering personally, though paradoxically he looks good sometimes. Perhaps after my septorhinoplasty I shall look different. Regardless, do you think I should cut it or keep growing?

Keep this hairstyle tbh

luukkey

luukkey

Watch out boy, she'll chew you up
Time online
7d 18h 0m

You're a slightly better looking version of him imo, it's true that he tends to be quite polarizing. I think you should either maintain the length you have right now or grow it out a bit more (up to you really) but I can't really imagine you with anything shorter

Users who are viewing this thread