What is a good hairstyle I could get with my hair?

G

gai_saber

Iron
I have never bothered to style my hair before; rather than go to the barber, I am going to a hair stylist for my next haircut. Though maybe it does not matter much what haircut I get, I was thinking something curtain-esque:
Current hair for reference:

Or should I just keep growing it out? @brbbrah @to_stop_da_cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
long,but train your neck

Adam Driver's me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Adam Driver's me
Yes. I get this too often... I find him unflattering personally, though paradoxically he looks good sometimes. Perhaps after my septorhinoplasty I shall look different. Regardless, do you think I should cut it or keep growing?
looks like prince of persia
Yes. I can see it. Regardless, do you think I should cut it or keep growing?

• +1
Reactions: luukkey
Yes. I get this too often... I find him unflattering personally, though paradoxically he looks good sometimes. Perhaps after my septorhinoplasty I shall look different. Regardless, do you think I should cut it or keep growing?

Keep this hairstyle tbh

• +1
Reactions: gai_saber

You're a slightly better looking version of him imo, it's true that he tends to be quite polarizing. I think you should either maintain the length you have right now or grow it out a bit more (up to you really) but I can't really imagine you with anything shorter